WTS Jade Dynasty Account ! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

BlackBirdy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS Jade Dynasty Account !

As the title says i am selling account in Jade dynasty Shura server.

I have a 155lvl asc felkin vim. He is in the top 20 in vim rankings(wont tell the exat rank).The affinty is maxed out and it have over 2million aff points . Chroma is maxed lvl54 out also and few skills.It have over 1million chroma points.The gear is 14x st set helmet is +9 body +7 boots +6 wep is +10, i have bestial chi(pve one) and chi of nirvana with two star(pvp) have both neckles for pvp/pve max upgrade, 2 rings of eloquence 3 stars, 2 rings insight of heave essence.Esper is sinister orb with green ap over 1k, hp +4500 or so and sp+3200.I hvae 3 charms one is thunder sky no worries have 2 gems mini bilu and raccoon.
    Now lets go to the mounts and fashions,skyblades.
    Mounts that i have on this char are: Solaris,snow kirin,chromatic moa,avalanche ligera,snow rabbit,scorpion lord,sakura,pterosaur king,frost wolf,beelzebeast,mystic serpent.
    fashions(all are full sets)and i have all buffing fashions:velonus, velonus (glory set),tiger zodiac, dragon zodiac,rabbit zodiac,mariner,maplecharm,lilium,peachflower,tatto ,harbinger,bridegroom,sunblade aegis,snake,cerulean,warden,night blade.I have all masks(including ghost mask).
    Skyblade skymelody myth quialty maxed out and for wings i have inferno plume might with 115k on it.
    In stash u have like 2x yuan lvl9 and many batteris hp,sp,vigor.I have all titles that gives u bonus in dmg,sp etc. and if u need any proof(pictures) just tell me i can take them it's no problem.
    Also celemirage trinket 9, soulstone with 2x sp and sp percentage and attack,def, skill eva on it also.
    stash is maxed out and bag size is 102..bag for mounts/skyblades increased to 18.
    If you are intrested about this account and need more info u can msg me here or mail me at. [email protected]
    sorry for my grammar it's not so good.
    Cheers and happy holidays guys!:gusta:

WTS Jade Dynasty Account !
    BlackBirdy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)