[CD] Keys for MANY DIFFERENT GAMES, LOWEST PRICE ON THE INTERNET!!!! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

casper14's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[CD] Keys for MANY DIFFERENT GAMES, LOWEST PRICE ON THE INTERNET!!!!

Hey Ownedcore!!

I have the following items for sale

Inventory
    SOLD OUT ITEMS!
    1. World of Warcraft[US]Battlechest CD Key -- (Vanilla, TBC, WoTLK, Cataclysm + 30 Days Game Time) -- $16.00 USD FLAT
    2. Wildstar[US] CD Key -- $33.00 USD FLAT

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    AVAILABLE!
    1. World of Warcraft[US] Mists of Pandaria CD Key -- $16.00 USD FLAT
    2. Diablo 3[US] Standard Edition CD Key -- $29.00 USD FLAT
    3. Diablo 3[US] Reaper of Souls CD Key -- $29.00 USD FLAT
    4. Starcraft 2[US] Wings of Liberty CD Key -- $15.00 USD FLAT
    5. Starcraft 2[US] Heart of the Swam CD Key -- $15.00 USD FLAT
    6. HearthStone 1 Card Pack Key(Limit 5 per Battle.net Account) -- $2.00 USD FLAT
    7. The Elder Scrolls Online [US] CD Key (Includes Explorer's pack code + 1 Month of Game Time!) -- $33.00 USD FLAT

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    COMBINATION DEALS!!!!

1x Starcraft 2[US] Wings of Liberty CD Key + 1x Starcraft 2[US] Heart of the Swam CD Key = $24.00 USD FLAT

1x Diablo 3[US] Standard Edition CD Key + 1x Diablo 3[US] Reaper of Souls CD Key = $46.00 USD FLAT
    NON-GAME RELATED PROGRAMS!!!!
    1. System Mechanic Pro [Activation Code] http://www.target.com/p/system-mechanic-pro-pc-software/-/A-14235354?ref=tgt_adv_XSG10001&AFID=google_pla_df&LNM=14235354&CPNG=Unassigned&kp id=14235354&LID=13pgs&ci_src=17588969&ci_sku=14235354&kpid=14235354&gclid=Cj0KEQ jwu_eeBRCL3_zm8aOtvvkBEiQApfIbGHsiad7_BaZYW2n9qv7xUP-HA0TKhWN0kUN2ekJ3jJAaAn9d8P8HAQ -- $18.00 USD FLAT--- VERY HIGH RATED PROGRAM, NORMALLY RETAILS FOR $39.99 USD! GET IT NOW FOR ONLY $18.00 USD!
    2. Norton™ AntiVirus --1 year protection for 1 PC -- $22.00 USD FLAT (Retail price is $49.99 USD + Tax!)
    3. Norton™ Internet Security -- 1 year protection for up to 3 PCs -- $34.00 USD FLAT (Retail price is $79.99 USD + Tax!)

CONTACTING ME!
    • Please post here before adding or messaging me on Skype.
    • Please PM on ownedcore before adding or messaging me on Skype.
    • The buyer goes first in 8/10 trades, UNLESS;
    • If you are a respected ownedcore community member with a high reputation, great trade score,as well as a long-standing well vouched account, I will go first.
    • If your account is obviously EXTREMELY more reputable than mine, I will go first.

PAYMENTS & DELIVERY
    • All goods are delivered virtually (duh!), meaning no physical items will be shipped to you.
    • All payments will be made via PayPal (Gifted) -- However I am open to OFFERS (Trades for other valuable online goods)
    • If your order total is larger than $100.00 USD, YOU MAY BE REQUIRED TO PAY OUR COMPANY (Evil Eye Industries) VIA Western Union, or by purchasing a PayPower reload card
    • You may request a trusted Middleman AT YOUR EXPENSE (If the order is larger than $150.00 USD , I will split the cost 50/50)

OTHER CONSIDERATIONS
    • After a successful trade I would appreciate a positive review (trying to build a good trading reputation on Ownedcore)
    • The more times you buy from me, the better prices you get. If you buy in BULK i can lower prices and make you better deals!
    • Loyal customers that come back over and over again will be rewarded for their loyalty!!!
    • I AM OPEN, to trades & negotiations, NO PRICE IS 100% SET IN STONE!!!!
    • I AM OPEN TO TRADES!!!! If you have an amazon gift card, iTunes gift card, ANYTHING that can be TRADED ON THE INTERNET OF VALUE, DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK ME! THE WORST I CAN SAY IS NO!!!!!!
    • Lets say you want a $30.00USD game and only have $26.00USD, DON'T BE SCARED, JUST ASK ME, I PROBABLY WILL DO IT, I AM A REASONABLE PERSON!!!
    • IF YOU HAVE GOLD ON [US] - KEL'THUZAD - ALLIANCE SIDE, I CAN TRADE MY PRODUCTS / CD KEYS / ITEMS / SERVICES FOR GOLD THERE!!!!

IF INTERESTED, ADD ME ON SKYPE @

casperxiv

SKYPE IS THE BEST WAY TO CONTACT ME SINCE I HAVE IT ON MY PHONE TOO, AND CAN SEE SKYPE 24/7, BUT YOU CAN ALSO FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME AT

[email protected]

NOTE --->I have SKYPE on my SMARTPHONE. So if I'm not at my computer, PLEASE STILL ADD AND MESSAGE ME ONE SKYPE!!! If im NOT HOME, and you NEED TO BUY SOMETHING, LET ME KNOW ON SKYPE!!!! I can tell you the time when I can be home, I can drive home VERY FAST if its something IMPORTANT ($$$$$money is important!!!$$$$$) EVEN IF ITS ONLY OVER $10.00USD I WILL STILL GO HOME FOR YOU AS FAST AS I CAN TO SELL TO YOU!!!!!
    Last edited by casper14; 08-03-2014 at 06:17 PM.

[CD] Keys for MANY DIFFERENT GAMES, LOWEST PRICE ON THE INTERNET!!!!
    casper14's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS ONLY
    I WILL SELL 1x The Elder Scrolls Online [US] CD Key for ONLY $26.00 USD!!!!
    STARCRAFT 2 *COMBOS* ARE ON SALE FOR $20.00 USD FLAT!
    STARCRAFT 2 *COMBO* = 1x [US]Starcraft 2 : Wings of Liberty CD Key ++++ 1x [US]Starcraft 2 : Heart of the Swarm CD Key

THIS OFFER EXPIRES ON 08/03/2014 @ 12:54PM EASTERN TIME, AND SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED!!!! SO GET THEM WHILE THEY LAST!!!!!!

DONT FORGET TO POST HERE, THEN ADD ME ON SKYPE
    @
    CASPERXIV