Selvyre's Hand Made Bots and Bot Scripts Shop menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Selvyre's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selvyre's Hand Made Bots and Bot Scripts Shop

Hello everybody and welcome to my bot and bot script shop!!!
    Add my skype argixx for more informaton on anything, prices vary from bot to bot and script to script but I usually work for cheap!

Runescape Bot Scripts
    -Can create a script for nearly anything for rsbot I have 2 years of exp making scripts myself and over 8 years with java itself

Rift Bot
    -I have the making of a rift bot in the works =) i currently use it to mine my mining routes(in my 1-300 mining guide on the rift forums) So far I have not been banned or contacted at all by trion and i run the bot 2-6 hours a day sometimes 8-10 on weekends. The bot is coded in c# and hooked to rift through dx etc etc

WoW Bot Scripts And Custom Server Boss Scripts
    -I have 4 years of exp in c++, c#, sql, and lua specifically in terms of WoW and I have 2 years of exp in making Honorbuddy Scripts to do what you need them to do
    -I also can do private server sql, c++, and lua scripts as well as compile sources and make repacks for you if need be!!

GW2 Bot SAY WHAT?!
    -Thats right I am currently deving my own gw2 bot loosely based off Fiery GW2 bot and it should be ready for release relatively soon(not available right now i dont want people getting banned
    Coding Experience: Java: 8 years, c++: 4 years, python: lolk, c#: might as well be java, AutoIt: 1 year