[EUW - EUNE][ELO BOOST] Cheap! Fast! Reliable! - The Moose Boost menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

pickleofdoom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EUW - EUNE][ELO BOOST] Cheap! Fast! Reliable! - The Moose Boost

Hi, I am a Diamond League (currently Diamond I with 27 LP) player who sells elo boosts, and have done so for a while.
    I am a relatively trusted booster, but can always take a vouch or 2 when I have time.
    I can deliver the boost really fast compared to the rest of the market, since I mostly boost with a few other ppl that are diamond and good friends of mine.
    Estimated boosting time is 1-2 divisions per day.

Available Servers: EUW, EUNE
    Not Available or Questionable: NA, Brazil ,Turkey, Russia

Prices:

• Bronze: 10€ per divison, 15€ from Bronze 1 to Silver 5
    • Silver: 15€ per divison, 20€ from Silver 1 to Gold 5
    • Gold: 25€ per division, 30€ from Gold 1 to Platinum 5
    • Platinum: 40€ per divison, 50€ from Platinum 1 to Diamond 5
    • Diamond: 70€ per division
    • Diamond 1 to Challenger: discussable

Only Promotion Series:

• Bronze: Best of 3 - 2,5€/Best of 5 - 4€
    • Silver: Best of 3 - 5€/Best of 5 - 7€
    • Gold: Best of 3 - 8€/Best of 5 - 10€
    • Platinum: Best of 3 - 12€/Best of 5 - 15€
    • Diamond: Best of 3 - 18€

All prices negotiable(so don't get discouraged of the prices) of course and since coaching prices would be different in each case will discuss them in skype or so. Am available for 14h+ a day. Also additional info from skype. Also discounts apply for orders that are more than 2 divisions. Upon skipping a division the customer only has to pay half the price for it. Extra fee applies when customer's MMR is really low, and only 5-10 points are gained per game. It is also possible to order a certain ammount of wins.

Payment:

PAYPAL ONLY!

The payment is discussable, but due to several incidents I would prefer people to transfer upfront or do running payments at the end of each division. I do understand that customers prefer the safety aswell, so running payments is my best compromise.

Skype - badasspickle

[EUW - EUNE][ELO BOOST] Cheap! Fast! Reliable! - The Moose Boost