[NA] CHEAPEST League of Legends Boosting Service (Beating all prices on this forum) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Zuppy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[NA] CHEAPEST League of Legends Boosting Service (Beating all prices on this forum)

Hello, today we will be offering a brand new Elo Boosting service for NORTH AMERICA. We WILL be beating EVERYONE's pricing on this forum. (As long as the poster is REP'd greatly) We offer daily services UP TO Platinum 5, anything over that and it would have to be a special order.

Why choose us over all?

• Cheapest Price GUARANTEED!
    • Fast Boosting service, 1-3 Days. (Usually within a few hours for 1 tier)
    • NO Elo Hell exists for us, we boost it ALL.
    • Great customer service, best of all, we are US based!

Pricing

We really don't have a set price, our goal is to beat ANY price on this forum as long as the poster is REP'd and not a random member who just joined yesterday, Just PM me with what you want to have done to your account, the price you WANT to beat and how many divisions/tier's you want to go up by. We offer very competitive bundle division pricing as well as discounts to recurring customers.

I personally have a great amount of feedback on Computer trading sites such as Hardforums.com, Heatware.com, OCN.net as well on eBay so don't be worried about that, I can provide references as well. Feel free to PM me or add me on skype with what you want and I'll more than gladly attend you. Hope to deal with you all soon!

Last edited by Zuppy; 04-27-2013 at 09:59 PM.

[NA] CHEAPEST League of Legends Boosting Service (Beating all prices on this forum)
    Zuppy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp!

Zuppy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Online currently, let's do some business!

Zuppy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Online currently, add me on skype for great prices!