League of Legends Boosting Services! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

youreloboost's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

League of Legends Boosting Services!

About us:

We are some players from 2200 to 2400 elo at s2 plating at EU WEST who are ready to boost your divisions pretty fast! We have a lot of experience boosting. We can boost EU and NA.

Email: [email protected]

HOW DOES THIS WORKS:

-When you contact us, we will tell you if we are free on the day you want us to boost and how long the aproximate boosting time will take.
    -We will start boosting as soon as we recieve the money(payments in advance)
    -Before you give us your account info change your password and dont give it to anyone else until the boost is done.
    -You can see how the boost is going at League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net (just enter your summoner name and click on match history)
    -You can also add your account with another one and spectate us while we boost you and ask for advices, tips...
    -We reserve the right of spending your IPs in runes for making the boost even faster!

Prices:

Bronze >> 20€/division // Bronze to Silver >> 25€ // Full Bronze package: 95€ (10€ discount)
    Silver >> 25€/division // Silver to Gold >> 30€ // Full Silver package: 115€ (15€ discount)
    Gold >> 30€/division // Gold to Platinum >> 40€ // Full Gold package: 135€ (20€ discount)

Platinum Division V -> Platinum Division IV - 45€
    Platinum Division IV -> Platinum Division III - 50€
    Platinum Division III -> Platinum Division II - 65€
    Platinum Division II -> Platinum Division I - 70€
    Platinum Division I -> Diamond Division V - 80€

Full Platinum package: 275€ (30€ discount)

NEW FEATURE!!!

Also we added a new feature, only pay for BO5 matches!, if for some reason we lost them, we will refund your money at that moment.

Bronze to Silver = 10€
    Silver to Gold = 15€
    Gold to Platinum = 25€

This feature will be only accepted via paypal so you can be 100% sure that you will get your money back if we lose those games. Contact with us for more information about this service.

Payment:

-PayPal

You can pay for every division, for example:
    -You want 4 division boost, then you pay for the 1st division boost, we will do it and once its done, you make the next division payment and also keep your discount for getting more than 3 divisions at the same time.

Additional info:

-Having ap/ad runes and characters will make your boost way faster!
    -If you want to play some normal games just tell us and we will stop until you tell us to continue, if you play any ranked game when we are boosting your boost will be finished at that moment.
    -Some screenshots from boosts:
    https://i.imgur.com/Lw61j.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/ldGdB.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/MuzpQ.jpg

Feedbacks:

"If you are searching for the quick no delayed boost, thats the guy you need. Very friendly, did the job nice and easy. Your searchers are over just buy from him, he is trustful 100%"
    "I recommend this guy 200% boosted me to Platinum division very fast once the ranked system changed! It didn't even took him a week to finish it. Very highly recommended! Will buy from him again!"
    "SUPER FAST 1 evening got me 1 division!!!! very friendly and Thumb up for them!!"
    "Hey! They just finished my boost from s3 to gold, their really fast and cheap! + They speak really good english! Thank you guys!"
    "EPIC BOOSTER!!! He just won 22 games in a row!! Never saw that before. I trully recomend this to everyone!"

League of Legends Boosting Services!
    youreloboost's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump!!!!!!