Brimblood's Official Starcraft 2 Leveling/Coaching Service! + We sell Sc2/HOTS keys! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

brimblood's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brimblood's Official Starcraft 2 Leveling/Coaching Service! + We sell Sc2/HOTS keys!

Here is my original Thread on another forum: [WTS] Brimblood's Official Starcraft 2 Leveling/Coaching Service! + We sell Sc2/HOTS keys! On there you can see my feedback score, vouches, and other support.

Hello, This is my official Starcraft 2 leveling/Coaching service! Now we also sell CD-keys!

My Team: My team is created of GM players across all of the servers. They all have very good win/loss ratios and can take your account to wherever you want. We have players of every race so we can level you in your own race. I will not disclose any of my players for any reason.

The Pricing: All transactions will be over Paypal and you will be paying before the service happens. All transactions will happen through USD.

Placement Matches (all 5): $6.50 or $1.50 each

Bronze to Silver: $8
    Bronze to Gold: $15
    Bronze to Platinum: $30
    Bronze to Diamond: $50
    Bronze to Masters: $70

Silver to Gold: $10
    Silver to Platinum: $25
    Silver to Diamond: $40
    Silver to Masters: $60

Gold to Platinum: $15
    Gold to Diamond: $32
    Gold to Masters: $50

Platinum to Diamond: $20
    Platinum to Masters: $35

Diamond to Masters: $25

Any to Grandmasters:
    This is to far of a range for me to give you a solid price. Talk to me on Skype and we can work out a price.

Purchase individual games to be played cost:
    Masters: $1.25 each win
    Grand Masters: $2.50 each win

Coaching:
    We charge $20 an hour for coaching for any race. The more hours you purchase the price will go down by $2.50.
    Example: 1 Hour=$20 : 2 Hours=$37.50 : 3 Hours=$55.00 : ETC

Specials:
    We will over $5.00 USD off the price for all first time customers on the services above!

CD-KEYS:
    Starcraft 2 Wings of Liberty North American CD-KEYS: $20 USD each!
    Starcraft 2 Heart of the swarm Beta access CD-Keys: $25 USD each!

Starcraft 2 Accounts:
    None Currently

Website Status:
    In development

E-mail: [email protected] (Check at least 5 times a day)
    Aim: Brimblood11 (Always on)

Aim: Brimblood11 (always on)

Brimblood's Official Starcraft 2 Leveling/Coaching Service! + We sell Sc2/HOTS keys!