League of Legends 30 Account with  worth RP used US Loads of champions menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

azqaz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

League of Legends 30 Account with $35 worth RP used US Loads of champions $20

Selling a level 30 League of Legends account with over $35 worth of riot points spent on it. I was looking to get around $20 via paypal or Alertpay (I Prefer Alert Pay and if you use it it will be cheaper for you!) or an equivalent valued steam account for it. It also has 11 successful referrals on it and a 4-Win IP boost.

Here is some info:

Current Riot Points: 120

Current IP: 2695

Current Owned Champions: Sion, Karthus, Vladimir, Blitzcrank, Warwick, Twisted Fate, Tryndamere, Alistar, Amumu, Anivia. Annie, Ashe, Dr.Mundo, Evelynn, Fiddlesticks, Gangplank, Heimerdinger, Jax, Kassadin, Kayle, LeBlanc, Malphite, Mokai, Master Yi, Nasus, Nidalee, Nunu, Poppy, Ryze, Singed, Sivir, Soraka, Teemo, Tristana, Udyr, Veigar, Zilean.

Rune Pages: 3

Currently Owned Runes: Greater Seal of Clarity x9. Greater Glyph of Potency x9, Greater Mark of Insight x9, Greater Glyph of Alacrity x5, Greater Seal of Vitality x3, Greater Mark of Malice x6, Greater mark of Resilience x1, No other runes worth Mention (Lesser and Normal Runes)

Reason why selling: Don't play at all any more.

Currently Owned Skins: Boom Boom Blitzcrank, Marquis Vladimir, Feral Warwick, Blast Zone Hiemerdinger.

Some info on the account: Never been suspended or ever gotten a warning. Never hacked, original account I played on from the beginning.
    Username: Jockhockey
    Stats: 7430 Take downs, 45566 Minion Kills, 254 Wins.

For any additional info email me at [email protected]

League of Legends 30 Account with  worth RP used US Loads of champions
    azqaz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump, I am still selling it! I am also taking runescape stuff for it and paypal!

notoriousuog's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    add me on skype: daddycaneisbad

i have alot of runescape stuff and a level 123 account, have you played any elo games on the accuont?