WTT WOW for RIFT menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Wraithstorm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTT WOW for RIFT

Hi there. I am a former WOW addict going hardcore RIFT, and as such I am trading my WOW account for a RIFT account. What you are getting:

1 level 85 priest with 35k gold, and TONS of rep on the Burning Blade server (US) as well as an avg item level of right above 346. In addition there are over 20 alts of various levels spread across different servers shuld you want to explore them. Most notable alt is a level 81 paladin I was going to tank with but changed my mind. Armory link for main toon below:

Armory Link for main toon on the account- WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.

What I am looking for:

I am looking for a well geared guardian toon (no clerics sorry!) if its a defiant toon let me know I may be interested depending on how well geared he is. With TRION stating server transfers are in the works I am sure I will be able to make use of the toon in due time.

You can PM me, reply to this thread, but for a quicker reply you can hit me up at [email protected] and I will be sure to respond very quickly.

Thank you for looking at my post, and I look forward to hearing from you!

WTT WOW for RIFT
    Needchild's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check your inbox I would be interested!!!

Gnawnsense's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Post. Added you on MSN.

Also, your inbox on here is full, so:

I have a level 50 Guardian Rogue in full T1/T2 purples, 50 Platinum, 110% mount, and in a nice guild. Free realm transfers are coming next patch, so if the server wasn't to you're liking, that option is available for free soon, too.

Let me know if interested.

[email protected] (msn)
    LVLSbyHAND (aim)

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Traded. Excellent and very smooth! A+!
    Last edited by Gnawnsense; 05-23-2011 at 10:22 PM.