WoW EU,RS and Steam accounts for sale (Cheap!) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Destony's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW EU,RS and Steam accounts for sale (Cheap!)

As the title says i have 3 accounts for sale a WoW EU account a Runscape pure and a steam account.

WoW: This account has a level 70 rogue on it,
    Armoury:The World of Warcraft Armory - Oshi @ Terenas - Profile
    The rogue is just blue and green 600+ gold a mekgineer's chopper (check achievements on armoury) Proffs are: First aid 375 Leatherworking 319 and skinning is 375 also i have the normal flying riding skill 225 etc etc £25 for the account (on purchase i will give email address, password secret answer full name address and email account and password giving you sole access to the account)

Steam: The account has Fully paid for copies of Modern warfare:2 and Counter Strike source. great for Console players who want to start FPS'son PCs. £20 (on purchase you will receive all details wanted)

Runescape: The account im selling is for a Runescape Pure With 60 attack and 80 strength around 500k worth of stuff Sadly not done monkey madness but i have done lost city great for Pking and easily done up, Because i havnt done monkey madness im selling this account cheap for £25 The account has no registered Email or recovery questions so on purchase just set recovery and add an email)

Feel free to PM me about any questions on the accounts or price.
    Will also sell all 3 as bulk for £5 (basicly the steam account is free
    Thanks,
    Destony
    Last edited by Destony; 10-01-2010 at 05:30 PM.

WoW EU,RS and Steam accounts for sale (Cheap!)