3x Good Runescape accounts for WoW BC Key (EU) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Refa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3x Good Runescape accounts for WoW BC Key (EU)

Hello MMOwned, since I haven't played Runescape for a long time and got banned for botting in WoW while ago, I would like to trade my Runescape accounts for EU Burning Crusade Key, since I don't got money for one myself.

All accounts have been leveled by me, and they dont have any blackmarks on them. All of them are really old and one of them was actually made before RS2 (In classic). None of them have membership atm. They don't have recoverys or email registered to them or anything like that.

Here are stats of my accounts I want to trade:

Acc1:

Acc2:

Acc3:

And info (Same for all accounts):

I understand I am hard to trust because of my "Leecher" status (I have been lurking MMOwned since Vanilla WoW tho, I just forgot password of my first account that I made here and then made this one around 2-3 years ago, but never found anything new to post) so I CAN give you the info first with this trade. It would help if you had some reputation here tho, but its not 100% needed.

Add me to MSN: [email protected] or PM me here for more info.

Thank you for helping me continue my WoW journey!

3x Good Runescape accounts for WoW BC Key (EU)