HYPEX.TO PUBG MOD ✔️ NoRECOIL ✔️ CHAMS ✔️ SILENT AIM ✔️MISCS ⭐ 1 YEAR+ UD ⭐ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Xenos1337's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HYPEX.TO PUBG MOD ✔️ NoRECOIL ✔️ CHAMS ✔️ SILENT AIM ✔️MISCS ⭐ 1 YEAR+ UD ⭐

Website - Undetected Private Scripts & Mods - HypeX
    Discord - HypeX

HYPEX.TO PUBG MOD ✔️ NoRECOIL ✔️ CHAMS ✔️ SILENT AIM ✔️MISCS ⭐ 1 YEAR+ UD ⭐
    Pound's Avatar Banned The Chosen One CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/6
    Trade Feedback
    9 (78%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    (Different thread for same post - reposting my comment)

I'd like to leave some feedback as a customer.
    (This post is in no way meant to diminish the reputation of HypeX nor incite hate. It is merely my personal opinions and feedback)

The cheat itself performs well enough.
    The ESP is barely existant, so if you're looking for a strong ESP, HypeX is not for you.
    The aimbot is good, and the miscellaneous features (ie. Silent Aim, Rapid Fire, etc.) perform exactly how you'd expect it to.

My problem is with HypeX misleading future/current customers.
    They claim their PUBG cheat hasn't been detected (according to their website), and the status is set to "Undetected", even when it has been detected.

The support you receive is also horrendous. There are around three staff members who can provide assistance when it comes to loader issues, cheat issues, or even just questions, but they take forever to reply. Even then, they give you the most ridiculous answers sometimes, and it will take a while to get your problem solved.

TL;DR
    I do think the cheat is good, but due to the horrible support as well as the cheat's detection rate, I wouldn't recommend it.