New Packet PUBG Radar for Xbox/PS4 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

JoeyC's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Packet PUBG Radar for Xbox/PS4

Hey Everyone!

I am offering monthly subscriptions to a packet based PUBG Radar for Xbox/PS4 (THIS IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE PC VERSION OF PUBG!) that is undetectable which means no account bans! This product has been in use for two years privately so we have multiple members who can vouch for this if you need that peace of mind.

NOTE: Before contacting, make sure you are familiar with how to share your computer's internet connection with your Xbox/PS4.
    Xbox Support

***PC & MAC COMPATIBLE so please be sure to state which version you prefer!***
    SUBSCRIPTIONS: Currently only accepting Cash App and PayPal.
    24 Hour Trial - FREE: That's right, a free trial! If you are hesitant about diving right in and would like to try the product out for yourself for free for a day, you have that option!
    Monthly - $40 (Cash App)
    Monthly - $40 (PayPal)
    ***NO LIFETIME SUBSCRIPTIONS OFFERED***

Radar Video
    https://streamable.com/qo8bg

FEATURES

• Configuration Menu: There's an in-game configuration menu that you can toggle to change specific options within the game such as which loot to show, player data, grid lines, etc. This can also be pre-configured before you launch so you don't need to keep changing settings each match!

• Maps: All current updated maps including the new map Karakin and even the training map Camp Jackal! Maps with no town names to give you an even clearer picture of the game along with being able to see the tunnels on Karakin!

• Vehicles: All current vehicles are included. This counts every type of jeep, car, bike, snowmobile, boat, etc. including the BDRM and new Motor glider!

• Weapons/Items: All weapons and items including the new Panzerfaust!

• Loot Images: Loot with item images instead of plain text. You can also change the size of these item images to your preference. Don't want to loot with item images? That's okay, we have an item text-based loot option as well! You can switch between these options in game with just a click of the button on the in-game configuration menu.

• Airdrop Packages: Want to know what's in that airdrop before risking it all to go for it? This will show you where all airdrops (including Flare airdrops) are and what's inside. If the airdrop is blank then it's already been looted.

• Player Location & Data: Depending on the option you choose showing player data, you will know the player's health, if they're above/below you, which weapons they are carrying and even their gamertag!

• Spectators: Know how many people are spectating you.

• Death Crates: See where all dead players are to get some easy loot.

• Follow Player: You have the option for the radar to follow other players instead of yourself. This comes in handy in case you die early and you want to follow a squad mate or maybe even a specific enemy you want to track. Simply unclick "Follow Me" and type in the gamertag (case sensitive) of the person you wish to follow!

• Hot Keys: In game hot keys to zoom in/out as well as to toggle the menu, loot, follow me, player data and player sight range.

• Circles: Shows in game white/blue circles and red zones. Also shows the new black zone on Karakin!

If you are interested, please contact JoeyC#5101 on Discord for more information.

New Packet PUBG Radar for Xbox/PS4
    ionutofficial's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im intrested,
    how can i contact you?