QUESTION: Does the PrivateCheatz PUBG hack work? menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

fightcancer's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    53/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

QUESTION: Does the PrivateCheatz PUBG hack work?

Does anyone have experience with the hack from PrivateCheatz? I get regular emails from them advertising their PUBG hack. Does it work? Is it detected?

Thanks!

NOTE: I was directed by a mod to post this question here in the PUBG Trade forum.

UPDATE: BattleEye detected the PrivateCheatz hack within 48 hours. Details below.
    Last edited by fightcancer; 12-26-2018 at 02:57 PM. Reason: update

QUESTION: Does the PrivateCheatz PUBG hack work?
    hellocheater's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fightcancer View Post
    Does anyone have experience with the hack from PrivateCheatz? I get regular emails from them advertising their PUBG hack. Does it work? Is it detected?

Thanks!

NOTE: I was directed by a mod to post this question here in the PUBG Trade forum.
    Yeah i have been using it since dec last year, they have had one detection but it looks to be stable for 3 months so far

fightcancer's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    53/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FYI, I just got my Steam notice today (Dec. 26) that BattleEye banned me. PrivateCheatz was the only hack I ever used on PUBG.

I purchased it on Dec. 10. Steam says I last played PUBG on Dec. 11, but Steam waited to notify me until today. So the PrivateCheatz hack was detected in less than 48 hours.

The hack wasn't great. The old Counter Strike hack in the early 2000s was way better--and free! The response from tickets I submitted was great though! Very fast.

Happy holidays!