Prediction Aimbot, ESP, Multihack Undetected 4/30/2018 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

wingss15's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Prediction Aimbot, ESP, Multihack Undetected 4/30/2018

Hello, I am selling a few slots for my private PUBG multihack that I have been developing since the game's release in March of last year. The number of slots I am selling is limited in an effort to stay under the radar. So far this tactic has worked very well for my clients and I as we're still undetected and going strong. Everything is up to date, undetected, and good to go as of 4/30/2018. Contact me on skype for more information: [email protected]

Features:

-Prediction Aimbot
    -Accounts for bullet drop, bullet velocity & player/vehicle velocity, & current weapon zero
    -Aim at: Head, Neck, Chest (more options upon request)
    -Adjustable Aim Smoothing
    -Adjustable FOV
    -Set Aim Key
    -100% read only, aimbot imitates mouse movement instead of writing aim angles inside the game?s memory (more stealth, same performance)
    -ESP
    -Players
    -Boxes
    -Names
    -Distance
    -Health Bar
    -Bones
    -Vehicles
    -Items/Loot
    -Air Drop
    -Aim Point ESP (marks the screen where the prediction aimbot calculates your crosshair needs to be to land a headshot on players with all variables accounted for. This is a great feature for someone who wants to look legit and still land perfect shots without actually locking on the target with the aimbot)
    -Item/Loot ESP

**Hack requires 64 bit Windows OS**
    -Supported x64 OS versions: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7

Slots: Currently 5 slots availible. When the slots are full the hack will be invite only. After all slots are filled the people who get the slots available now will be able to submit their friends or whoever they trust for review by me to be potentially invited to be a part of our team. Subscribers will also be rewarded with free subscription time for successfully referring friends to purchase the hack and join the team.

Pricing:
    -$70 / month while slots are still available!! Contact me on skype for more information!
    -Payment Options: I will accept Bitcoin / any mainstream cryptocurrency, or PayPal for friend/family as payment. Other payment methods are not generally accepted(I will NOT accept in-game items/skins), but I will take into account each person?s situation and will act accordingly.

*CONTACT INFO*: Contact me on Skype: [email protected] or PM me in this forum!

Proof: I can provide any proof required of me. I can screen share my hack in action or post videos/screen shots if anyone is interested.

About Me: I figured I would give a little background on myself here because this is something I would be interested in if I were purchasing something like this. I have a bachelor?s degree in computer science. I have been programming since the age of 13. I am 28 years old now, and I worked for a large tech company as a software developer for 7 years and have since left that company and now work from home as a private contractor. I have been programming hacks/cheats for fun in my free time for various games for roughly 10 years now. I am almost always online or near my PC since my office is also my home, so I will be providing 24/7 support for my hack, and when the game updates, the hack will be updated the same day within an hour usually. I doubt anyone else providing you with a service like this, who is also the developer of the software you?re purchasing, is willing to put in the time that I am willing to put in to make my clients happy and troubleshoot/solve any potential issues.

Prediction Aimbot, ESP, Multihack Undetected 4/30/2018
    qw244919124's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please give me a DIscord connection

wingss15's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by qw244919124 View Post
    Please give me a DIscord connection
    There is no discord as of now. Please contact me through Skype: [email protected]

kevel1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    13/3
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Need vouche from dva systems or someone.

cwkhorne's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    contacting him to see about a 24 hour trial to vouch for him or not but we'll see will update if he lets me if not -shrugs-