Jade-bot (ESP-AIMBOT) CLEAN ACCURATE menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Sharp_Eye's Avatar Banned SharpEye CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    9/18
    Trade Feedback
    50 (72%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jade-bot (ESP-AIMBOT) CLEAN ACCURATE

Jade-Bot | New features! | Constant updates | Smooth ESP & Aimbot | Undetected | Paypal & BTC

Compatibility: Windows 10 x64

Purchase Site link >> Jade Bot – PUBG ESP AIMBOT

BUY NOW CLICK THE IMAGES BELOW (Paypal/Bitcoin Payment Options)

PLAYER ESP

Player esp is the advantage to locate your enemies
    from various meters where you prefer to adjust through every building and walls.

LOOT ESP

Loot esp is the advantage to locate loot
    from various meters where you prefer to adjust through every building and walls.

VEHICLE ESP

Vehicle esp is the advantage to locate vehicles

ATTACHMENT ESP

Attachment esp is the advantage to locate attachments

AIRDROP ESP

Airdrop esp is the advantage to locate airdrop loots

POWERFUL AIMBOT

Aimbot is our unique function that allows you to lock on your desired enemy with ease and put him down in no time. It is carefully designed in order to provide you the best of quality and maximum result.

PRIVATE ENCRYPTED BUILDS

We carefully design each build individually for your maximum security.

EXTERNAL CUSTOM MADE PRIVATE BYPASS

Our private bypass is heavily encrypted in order to keep your accounts safe from any detection.

Heres what users say about us !

Originally Posted by Razzue View Post
    Woo first review!

Let's just start this off by saying WOW. Just WOW.

Customer service = 11/10
    One of the admins actually took 30-45 minutes out of their day to figure out exactly why it wasn't loading. Took control of my desktop and took care of everyrhing.
    Support is always quick to respond and makes sure to cover details of your issue. Which lots of cheats are sadly lacking.
    *edit* Admins also take your suggestions seriously and will try to add it if it's possible, and the product always turns out better than expected! Some of the best support/admin involvment i've seen in years.
    Aimbot = 9/10

Does it's job, and does the job well.
    The tracking and prediction at over 200 m is phenomenal! Makes those long range Snipes with ease.Works really well in close range quarters too, making it impossible for foes to scurry away from your fire. has a chest lock for more a more believable look, or headlocking if you wanna rage hard.

ESP = 10/10
    Shows you all your important items/weapons and vehicles as soon as you're close to the ground after parachuting, with many options to change what shows up. Perfect for calculating the best spot to land at.
    The scope and attachment ESP was to die for. I never realized how many x4/x8 scopes were just lying around till i started using this.
    The Character ESP is freaking AMAZING.
    Shows you exactly where everyone is with minimal lagging, shows EXACTLY how far away they are, and you can even have it change colors for when they're within a certain range or "within sights"

I've been using it since I got invited in, and I have to say I am not dissapointed in the slightest.

Amazing product, amazing service, Worth EVERY SINGLE CENT.

Keep up the great work Sharp Eye! You have gained a customer for a loooong time

[QUOTE=[B]venom69;3842005]Where do I begin!

Amazing piece of work 10/10

Top Class service and I vouch for it!

Originally Posted by drsos View Post
    played 1 game with this cool hack and got a chicken dinner eheheheeeeh most reliable hack with best staff and developers i suggest you guys to buy it

Originally Posted by Spectator89 View Post
    After Spending my time playing with this wonderful product heres my review !

I ve always been skeptical about buying any private cheats but with these guys i was proved wrong!

Customer service 10/10. They helped me out purchase after they welcomed me in the channel and the delivery was absolutely fast. One of the admins took care of me by taking remote of my pc making sure everything runs ok and set it up for me. They are always kind and help me with any questions i may have.

ESP 10/10 You need to snipe shroud while streaming? Just use that powerful esp with names, accurate meter distances and anything you need so you can climb at the very top 1!!

AIMBOT 10/10 It does the job done! Just grab your Scal-L and go ham you will be amazed of how powerful it really is.

I can totally vouch for that hope they make a lifetime version soon! Thank you guys for your services!

Originally Posted by [I
    CottonSideDown;3843732]I had issues downloading and injecting the cheat due to my software. But the Admins/Devs helped me in TeamWork alot! Very trustworthy also.
    10/10 Service
    9.5/10 Aimbot
    ESP 10/10
    It is worth it
    Originally Posted by Tear222 View Post
    For me it's very light on CPU. Like 4-5% in big cities. Make sure you press Start only Once. (Except if it stops working, so Press Start again)

My Review

ESP: 8/10 Performance is almost identical with Internal cheats

Aimbot: 8.5/10 || Smooth with many Settings to Adjust!

Support/Delivery: Almost immediately. Very satisfied.

Overall: Best cheat for that price!
    [/I]

QUESTIONS
    Is it internal or external?
    The injection is external
    Which resolution does it support?
    It supports every resolution up to 4k
    Will it drop my fps?
    SharpEye is aesthetic and super light-friendly to your cpu. Keep in mind tho that you will need some power in order to run it. For instance a pc that barely gives 50 fps may have some performance issues.
    What payment methods do you support?
    We accept Bitcoins only.
    How i buy?
    Just choose your version link, complete your purchase and exactly after that my emails will instruct you what to do. Please CHECK your E MAILS
    I bought from you 4+ hours have passed and nothing!
    Im worried ! What should i do now?
    First of all make sure you have followed my automated instruction Selly e mail! The delivery will be given in a maximum 24 hour strict time line. We check each license and build carefully, so please be patient!
    Do you offer any trials? Or daily copies just for a test?
    No and we will not ever will. I hope my vouches and reviews can speak for you.
    Ban Ratio-Security
    We can ensure you that we use advanced encrypted mechanisms and our bypass methods are secure and undetected. There is always a chance to get suspended though

Jade BotThread Policy

No comments general talks questions or ANYTHING irrelevant to reviews-vouches is allowed. If you need anything contact us here >>
    [email protected]

REFUND POLICY

PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF USE CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES AND OBLIGATIONS. With respect to any products and services purchased from Jade Bot Project on you hereby understand and agree as follows: Charges. Refunds. You agree to pay Jade Bot Project the amount charged to your BitcoinWallet at the time you place your online Subscription order (Selly.gg). Once charged and paid, the Subscription fee is non-refundable for all purposes. Term. The Term of the Subscription begins upon successful processing of your online crypto transaction and shall continue in full force and effect for the period of time you have subscribed to. I hope my vouches will make you understand that we keep a level of professionalism. There will be no refunds under any circumstances. The files are digital delivered and cannot be taken back. We can assure you that we can extend your licenses in case you face up issues on special occasions and provide you full support but we will not be able to refund you back in case you request it. Good luck to ya all!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jade-bot (ESP-AIMBOT) CLEAN ACCURATE-unknown-gif   Jade-bot (ESP-AIMBOT) CLEAN ACCURATE-29341665_334146720440194_549062105_n-png   Jade-bot (ESP-AIMBOT) CLEAN ACCURATE-29341224_334147267106806_1076573003_n-gif   Jade-bot (ESP-AIMBOT) CLEAN ACCURATE-29138562_334147063773493_1047691085_n-gif   Jade-bot (ESP-AIMBOT) CLEAN ACCURATE-download-1-png  

Jade-bot (ESP-AIMBOT) CLEAN ACCURATE-download-2-png   Jade-bot (ESP-AIMBOT) CLEAN ACCURATE-download-3-png   Jade-bot (ESP-AIMBOT) CLEAN ACCURATE-banner-gif  
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Sharp_Eye; 02-07-2019 at 08:38 PM.

Jade-bot (ESP-AIMBOT) CLEAN ACCURATE
    DvASystems's Avatar Elite User Overwatch Hack & Cheat Mod /M.LG\
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Approved. This is technically a reseller but he handles both support and licensing.

Razzue's Avatar Contributor Avid Ailurophile

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    184/268
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Woo first review!

Let's just start this off by saying WOW. Just WOW.

Customer service = 11/10
    One of the admins actually took 30-45 minutes out of their day to figure out exactly why it wasn't loading. Took control of my desktop and took care of everyrhing.
    Support is always quick to respond and makes sure to cover details of your issue. Which lots of cheats are sadly lacking.
    *edit* Admins also take your suggestions seriously and will try to add it if it's possible, and the product always turns out better than expected! Some of the best support/admin involvment i've seen in years.
    Aimbot = 9/10

Does it's job, and does the job well.
    The tracking and prediction at over 200 m is phenomenal! Makes those long range Snipes with ease.Works really well in close range quarters too, making it impossible for foes to scurry away from your fire. has a chest lock for more a more believable look, or headlocking if you wanna rage hard.

ESP = 10/10
    Shows you all your important items/weapons and vehicles as soon as you're close to the ground after parachuting, with many options to change what shows up. Perfect for calculating the best spot to land at.
    The scope and attachment ESP was to die for. I never realized how many x4/x8 scopes were just lying around till i started using this.
    The Character ESP is freaking AMAZING.
    Shows you exactly where everyone is with minimal lagging, shows EXACTLY how far away they are, and you can even have it change colors for when they're within a certain range or "within sights"

I've been using it since I got invited in, and I have to say I am not dissapointed in the slightest.

Amazing product, amazing service, Worth EVERY SINGLE CENT.

Keep up the great work Sharp Eye! You have gained a customer for a loooong time
    Last edited by Razzue; 04-04-2018 at 03:50 PM.

drsos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    played 1 game with this cool hack and got a chicken dinner eheheheeeeh most reliable hack with best staff and developers i suggest you guys to buy it

T.O.X.I.C's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I played with this hack since it's launch
    I started as a slim guy all bones and such then all of a sudden after using SharpEye I've gain weight probably because of too much chickens for dinner!
    Let's get down to the features
    Aimbot 9/10 = works great makes me eat less potatoes and more chicken
    ESP 10/10 = ever been jealous of Son Goku mastering ultra-instinct? Fear not SharpEye is for you
    Support/Staff 100% satisfaction guaranteed = staff is very nice they keep you updated and cares about your security they undergo testing to make sure no global bans for your account and best of all you can even request a feature! How sweet is that?

Now if you are a skinny guy who doesnt even make it past the top 20 and dies every game this will make you shroud-like make sure you don't rage though and ffs go get exercise cause I assure you'll be eating plenty of chickens!

venom69's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where do I begin!

Amazing piece of work 10/10

Top Class service and I vouch for it!

Definitely recommended don't even think twice

Spectator89's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After Spending my time playing with this wonderful product heres my review !

I ve always been skeptical about buying any private cheats but with these guys i was proved wrong!

Customer service 10/10. They helped me out purchase after they welcomed me in the channel and the delivery was absolutely fast. One of the admins took care of me by taking remote of my pc making sure everything runs ok and set it up for me. They are always kind and help me with any questions i may have.

ESP 10/10 You need to snipe shroud while streaming? Just use that powerful esp with names, accurate meter distances and anything you need so you can climb at the very top 1!!

AIMBOT 10/10 It does the job done! Just grab your Scal-L and go ham you will be amazed of how powerful it really is.

I can totally vouch for that hope they make a lifetime version soon! Thank you guys for your services!

karji911's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its been a pleasure using this piece of art. Absolutely loved every thing about it. Including all support and the community which very active and helpful. Would surely recommend this to anyone.
    10/10 aimbot
    10/10 Service
    10/10 quality

salman1213's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    work in win7?

Thanks G/R
    9/18
    Trade Feedback
    50 (72%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by salman1213 View Post
    work in win7?
    As my thread already informs, its compatible only on Windows 10 x64 sir

Thanks G/R
    9/18
    Trade Feedback
    50 (72%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by salman1213 View Post
    work in win7?

CottonSideDown's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had issues downloading and injecting the cheat due to my software. But the Admins/Devs helped me in TeamWork alot! Very trustworthy also.
    10/10 Service
    9.5/10 Aimbot
    ESP 10/10
    It is worth it

kurtfran's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello!

Originally Posted by Sharp_Eye View Post
    Hello sharp. How can I acquire this hack?

Works for SA regions?
    :confused: : cool:

Thanks.

Thanks G/R
    9/18
    Trade Feedback
    50 (72%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Read again carefully my page and contact our e mails.

unforetold's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sharp_Eye View Post
    Read again carefully my page and contact our e mails.
    Whats the response time from your assistance team?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast