Fresh, Hot Chicken External - PlayerUnknown Battlegrounds menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Xtse's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fresh, Hot Chicken External - PlayerUnknown Battlegrounds

Sales are currently suspended.

Fresh, Hot Chicken - YouTube

Custom ESP Colors

Fresh, Hot Chicken - External ESP & Aimbot

Prices:
    Driver-based Smooth Aimbot + ESP
    - $149.99 First Month - Payment to secure the slot (this is the total for the entry fee + first month's cost) (no additional fees for payment method).
    - $59.99 Monthly - Payment to keep using the cheat with all of the updates.
    OR

ESP ONLY
    - $99.99 First Month - Payment to secure the slot (this is the total for the entry fee + first month's cost) (no additional fees for payment method).
    - $49.99 Monthly - Payment to keep using the cheat with all of the updates.

Payment Options:
    Bitcoin
    PayPal - Verified Only
    Please note that when using PayPal you will need to wait until it has cleared.
    This is usually instant unless PayPal needs to review the security of the transaction.

4 Slots Left
    Note: Not everyone will be accepted. This is a limited slot cheat.
    I may disapprove for any undisclosed reason. You will need to move on and find another provider.
    If you are approved, you have nothing to worry about.

You can contact me via Discord: Xtse#0587
    I also have a [Discord Server]
    And finally, you can also contact me via Private Message

This cheat is undetected by BattleEye & Xenuine.

Other operating systems may be supported in the near future.

Supports both nVidia & AMD graphics cards.
    Last edited by Xtse; 05-01-2018 at 12:33 PM.

Fresh, Hot Chicken External - PlayerUnknown Battlegrounds
    m_deboer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will say to tread carefully with this guy. Told me he would give me a 12 hour vouch trial and once I provided him with computer creds. he took off. Came back the next day and changed his mind entirely. So no vouch here, seems like a shady dude to be honest so your own risk!

Xtse's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by m_deboer View Post
    Will say to tread carefully with this guy. Told me he would give me a 12 hour vouch trial and once I provided him with computer creds. he took off. Came back the next day and changed his mind entirely. So no vouch here, seems like a shady dude to be honest so your own risk!
    This user partially speaks the truth. I requested his HWID after a lengthy conversation of trying to gauge his interest.
    I had finished helping other customers and replied to this user this morning stating that I was not 100% sure that I wanted to accept this user as a customer because of my likelihood to conflict with him. The situation escalated and then he blocked me from contact on discord. I do not want this type of customer in my limited slot group.

I will not talk negatively about the person, as other sellers will hopefully have a better experience with him. It is fair to be suspicious, but it is also fair to respect the seller's decision to not pursue a relationship with them.

devinq's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I definitely vouch for Hot Fresh Chicken because Xtse is good communicator with powerful technology for cheat developing, even if there are some problems when I use this hack. I got this cheat at Mar 5th and it couldn't work for my pc. Then Xtse spent about 2 hours to help me to debug it; however, the cheat still had something wrong. He paid money back without my request and made me a beta tester for him. Finally, he figured out what the problem is for his hack and I got updated messages from Xtse at yesterday. Right now, Hot Fresh Chicken Chicken is working well for me. Therefore, I highly recommend it since it has good user interface and Xtse is really a trusted person with patient.

SonarLove's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got recommended this cheat from a friend so I signed up here just to vouch for this guy! PUBG

I got the aimbot+esp version of this hack about 2 weeks ago, we got it set up in about 20 minutes and I got in-game and got my "Fresh Hot Chicken" that match ahahha. I have tried another cheat with "legit aim" before and it was pretty obvious compared to this one. I dunno know what this one does, but in the replays the snapping isn't visible at all (I was using sensitivity 5 on the hack as recommended for legit play).

The hack has so many options for the ESP as well, you can literally pick and choose categories of items to show and some buttons even let you show or hide the attachments with them. What really made my day though was when I figured out you could change all of the colors of the esp.. I'm in love.

I wish I found this hack sooner.

Overall worth every dollar.

Stare's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was struggling to find a good cheat, nobody told me about this, I was taking a lot of risk trusting someone on a forum with not a lot of comments, nothing really positive to go off. As you probably wont trust me because shit this is my first post & I just made this account to write this. All I can say is it took about 15-20 minutes to set up. He was very friendly & helpful

10/10 would buy all over again!

Very customizeable ESP, and colors! very user friendly, and looks great! Lots of excellent features!!

And a great community to be part of!

Xtse's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you. <3
    I hope you stay awhile!