Galaxy Skin + Many many more skins and some old non-obtainable items! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

evann's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Galaxy Skin + Many many more skins and some old non-obtainable items!

Hello! I'm looking to trade my Originally owned account for World of Warcraft Shadowlands + WoW Time (Shadowlands Purchase - So I can put it on my current world of warcraft account to upgrade it and play it!) I've got a ton of Games that were all FREE to obtain at one time or another and no longer are, so the account comes with about 40 Games all in different genre zones - very cool amount of games, beats having to try and purchase them all - none are significantly amazing, just the fact that it has that many games is cool to me I guess, and am hoping it adds value. the account has the Galaxy skin, as well as some pretty oldie but goodie skins, Twitch Prime skin that's unobtainable now, and some really cool skins from playing the game for a while ~ Please be fair and let me know if you're interested ~ I am the original owner and have my Playstation linked, Steam linked, you can login multiple ways to the account just incase something were to happen and you forget the password (Hopefully not.....) But it's secure and yours if the price is right, looking for a Shadowlands Key as well as 30 days WoW time ~ I think that's completely fair, but up to you!

Account Stuff - Album on Imgur
    Last edited by evann; 02-01-2021 at 12:18 AM.

Galaxy Skin + Many many more skins and some old non-obtainable items!