📡Lone's EFT DMA Radar ✔️Undetected ✔️Affordable ✔️Great Features menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

imerzan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

📡Lone's EFT DMA Radar ✔️Undetected ✔️Affordable ✔️Great Features

Won't be updating this advertisement any longer since I am leaving Ownedcore due to low traffic on this site. Please see our advertisement on ELITEPVPERS for latest info.

Code:
    https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/escape-tarkov-trading/5034544-lones-eft-dma-radar-toolkit-undetected-affordable-great-features.html
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

!! Requires a DMA PCIe Card and 2nd PC

Hello! This is the original EFT DMA Radar/Toolkit by LoneSurvivor (same guy from UC). Not one of the copycats using copy/pasted code

We are a small / mostly private community, and we have not had any bans since the inception of this Product. I am an EFT Player first, and spend my spare time playing EFT like the rest of you, so I take great care in implementing features that players care about. This is the only product/game that I develop for, so my attention is devoted to this product.

This cheat has a wide variety of features in addition to Radar (no recoil, aimbot, etc.), and this is a highly functional cheat. We have easy to follow Guides/Instructions to get this setup, and I provide timely support for all customers.

See below for Features/Screenshots/Demo Video. Feel free to stop by our Discord if interested!

Features to include:

[+] (NEW!) Aimbot

[+] Basic DMA Toolkit: Thermal Vision, Night Vision, No Recoil, No Visor, Infinite Stamina.

[+] No VPN/VPS needed. 100% DMA. ***100% Undetected*** if you have Custom Firmware. Can restart Radar mid-raid.

[+] Highly Customizable Loot Features. Loot Auto-Refreshes as items are dropped/picked up, and prices are updated automatically based on market prices.

[+] 3D AimView Feature to track targets in your Field-of-view.

[+] Detailed Information on other Players (Item/Weapon In Hands, K/D Ratio, Equipped Gear, Items in bag/Loot Value, Health,Distance,Height, etc.)

[+] “Hot” Grenades Tracking on map.

[+] PMC Exfils Status Tracking (Open / Pending / Closed).

[+] High Quality Maps (with multi-level floors on certain maps) , Map Panning/Zooming. Supports custom user-generated maps.

[+] Hostile AimLines will appear on map when you are being aimed at, to alert you to danger.

[+] Track enemy players by their Account ID. If they show up in a future raid you will be notified (even if they change names).

[+] Special Account tracking (Sherpas, Developers,etc.), if one of them are in your raid they will be specially marked.

[+] Lots of Teammate Friendly Features, including a second radar window with your Teammate's POV. You can stream this cheat to your friend(s) in Discord and they can use it with you!

...and more!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by imerzan; 01-12-2023 at 11:30 AM. Reason: leaving ownedcore

📡Lone's EFT DMA Radar ✔️Undetected ✔️Affordable ✔️Great Features