Undetected Files / Unique versions / Visibility check / Items menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

n2xF's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Undetected Files / Unique versions / Visibility check / Items

Last detection: NEVER

Slots taken:
    • 2/100

Pricing:
    • First time buyer
      • $100 for 2 months free updates
    • User with slot
      • $10 per update if wanted or needed only if 2 months has expired

Payment methods:
    • Amazon eGift Card

The imgur link contains the updated colors for the files, new video with the updated colors will be made soon but for now the video shows proof of working files.
    Media: Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    Disc invite key: 2CpfNMJXGx

Note: If you miss 2 file breaking updates you will lose your slot without notice and if you decide to purchase again you will need to repurchase as if you were a first time buyer.
    Warning: I'm not responsible if you get banned, there's always a risk when cheating. Though I will do my best to make sure you aren't because of the files.
    Last edited by n2xF; 03-03-2021 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Update available slots.

Undetected Files / Unique versions / Visibility check / Items
    n2xF's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added more media and last detection

sjrnfl787's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

problem solving

The texture esp cheat I first bought was really the worst. It was banned in less than two weeks. The seller did not contact me, leaving only the word for an update soon. Damn bastard. So I tried to give up texture esp. But when I saw the cheat sold by this seller, I was amazed at the high quality. So I contacted you. He answered the question in great detail. The best. I have a trust in the seller who treats me kindly, and I choose to buy. Now only time to enjoy.
    Last edited by sjrnfl787; 03-02-2021 at 05:11 AM. Reason: Product purchase

RealChurch's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sjrnfl787 View Post
    The texture esp cheat I first bought was really the worst. It was banned in less than two weeks. The seller did not contact me, leaving only the word for an update soon. Damn bastard. So I tried to give up texture esp. But when I saw the cheat sold by this seller, I was amazed at the high quality. So I contacted you. He answered the question in great detail. The best. I have a trust in the seller who treats me kindly, and I choose to buy. Now only time to enjoy.
    Who did you buy from if you don't mind me asking, I think we bought from the same person.