πŸ”₯πŸ”₯!! Eft private cheese !! | esp | item esp | | !! Undetected!! | lifetime | πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    GroguMando's Avatar Member 100% Trust factor CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    12/3
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯!! Eft private cheese !! | esp | item esp | | !! Undetected!! | lifetime | πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

I WILL BE NO LONGER SELLING MY SERVICES TO RUSSIAN'S COUNTING FROM NOW ON

I DECIDED TO DONATE 10% OF EVERY PURCHASE TO ANIMAL SHELTERS IN LITHUANIA !

What's up guys ?
    Do we have an EFT players ? If so, I am glad to present you our new ESP, ITEM, SCAV, PMC ESP/WALLHACK

Basically it's ESP hack, with BYPASS developed by us, it's undetectable by BE, and BSG at the moment, works with latest UPDATE due regular updates

We are updating this every day if needed, we've got currently around 47 players playing on their main account. One thing you should be aware of is manual bans, so that means, don't play obvious, and you should be safe

WILLING TO STREAM ONLINE FOR CUSTOMERS, WITH MY MAIN ACC, TO PROVE THEM IT'S WORKING AND IT'S STABLE

Buyers will recieve lifetime updates, full support (we are online 24/7) , easy install guide and basically everything that he needs to be satisfied

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, LET ME KNOW IN MY DISCORD BELLOW

GroguMando#4138
    πŸ”₯πŸ”₯!! Eft private cheese !! | esp | item esp | | !! Undetected!! | lifetime | πŸ”₯πŸ”₯-em0qo5t-png

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, LET ME KNOW IN MY DISCORD BELLOW

GroguMando#4138
    πŸ”₯πŸ”₯!! Eft private cheese !! | esp | item esp | | !! Undetected!! | lifetime | πŸ”₯πŸ”₯-em0qo5t-png

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Attached Images Attached Images πŸ”₯πŸ”₯!! Eft private cheese !! | esp | item esp | | !! Undetected!! | lifetime | πŸ”₯πŸ”₯-5dxh0v4-jpg 
    Last edited by GroguMando; 03-27-2023 at 05:25 AM.

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯!! Eft private cheese !! | esp | item esp | | !! Undetected!! | lifetime | πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
  2. Thanks darkcomplet, VarsityJake (2 members gave Thanks to GroguMando for this useful post)
    GroguMando's Avatar Member 100% Trust factor CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    12/3
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prices will be rising in future, depends on updates
    Last edited by GroguMando; 01-23-2021 at 08:35 PM.

Thanks G/R
    12/3
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, so little heads up after big ban waves that happended last days from BSG.

We are still undetected and no banned users has been reported using our hacks, we changed few things since last few days in our bypass. Latest BSG, and BE logs helped us determine, what they changed in their "detection of EFT paks, textures and etc"

UNDETECTED 28.01.2021

Banephomet's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the Wallhack is a bit janky from time to time, but it still works great! Great customer support and the provider does regular updates. A definite recommend for the price.

MikleVi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dispute between GroguMando (Disputer) and MikleVi (Defender). View Dispute thread

Dispute starts: 02-02-2021 10:08 AM

Dispute ends: 02-16-2021 10:08 AM

This guy is scammer dont buy any of his stuff. Save your money.

Thanks G/R
    12/3
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MikleVi View Post
    What's the issue ? I belive you are the guy who bought our WOW bot, which has been delivered and set up for you, after you hasn't been able to run it, even though our help, we decided to pay you back via bitcoin, as you paid too. After issues were made on your side, we decided to refund you, even we don't needed to, you also recieved a free bonus, which is our methods as I paid service, due problems you had.

Well, this is how sellers has to deal with a people like you, we even refunded you ( seems like you just pulling a scam at us ), even when you still hare our bot and our methods to go on.

I'd like to prove with whole discord conversation, that this guy intention was no good in the beggining, that's why we decided to refund him and stop wasting our time, he also blocked us on discord, which we have proof.

EDIT: Is there any admin, who will be able to resolve our FAKE spam reviews issue ? I'd be glad, willing to prove, or show any post/discord history or any proof that we are valid, and we spend damn time working on our stuff, and our reputation is being ruined like this, which is unfair.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by GroguMando; 02-02-2021 at 01:07 PM.

Thanks G/R
    12/3
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Banephomet View Post
    the Wallhack is a bit janky from time to time, but it still works great! Great customer support and the provider does regular updates. A definite recommend for the price.
    Thank for review, we'll stay in touch, enjoy !

Thanks G/R
    12/3
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EDIT: Updated reviews, also today we had a new update.

darkcomplet's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very good ! I am currently a tester, very easy to install and functional with regular updates!

11. Thanks GroguMando (1 members gave Thanks to darkcomplet for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    12/3
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by darkcomplet View Post
    Very good ! I am currently a tester, very easy to install and functional with regular updates!
    Thank you buddy !

shawn80119's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Verdict Note: No comments
    Originally Posted by MikleVi View Post

GroguMando is not a scammer, I can say that I am from Taiwan, this is a very basic and regularly updated ESP, I am here to support him, because he will reply to me any questions anytime, anywhere.
    GroguMando also said that more features will be updated in the future, and they are all working, there are not many slots left, please take the opportunity!

Thanks G/R
    12/3
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by shawn80119 View Post
    GroguMando is not a scammer, I can say that I am from Taiwan, this is a very basic and regularly updated ESP, I am here to support him, because he will reply to me any questions anytime, anywhere.
    GroguMando also said that more features will be updated in the future, and they are all working, there are not many slots left, please take the opportunity!
    Thanks Shawn, I am trying to contact admins about false statements against me, I hope we will work it out

RealChurch's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing little cheat with very little bugs, plus the support is extremely nice and helpful would recommend x100. +Support

16. Thanks GroguMando (1 members gave Thanks to RealChurch for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    12/3
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RealChurch View Post
    Amazing little cheat with very little bugs, plus the support is extremely nice and helpful would recommend x100. +Support
    Thank you bud, and welcome to our community !

Thanks G/R
    12/3
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast