πŸ”₯πŸ”₯!! Eft private cheese !! | esp | item esp | | !! Undetected!! | lifetime | πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    outpostcigs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Grogu Is Escape from Tarkov still working? bought a lifetime Subscription and no response from you on Discord in awhile or update.

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯!! Eft private cheese !! | esp | item esp | | !! Undetected!! | lifetime | πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
    GroguMando's Avatar Member 100% Trust factor CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    12/3
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by outpostcigs View Post
    Grogu Is Escape from Tarkov still working? bought a lifetime Subscription and no response from you on Discord in awhile or update.
    Hello write me again or leave me discord here, I might not responded due I am currently busy with new patch, updating and testing. So yup, we are working

MansIsDown's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    5 out of 5 stars. Definitely worth buying.

outpostcigs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see EFT is updated but still getting SLL Key errors. Messaged you in discord.

MrCheeseCake's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also bought a lifetime Subscription and I am getting a SSL error, I was wondering if you could help.

GroguMando's Avatar Member 100% Trust factor CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    12/3
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MrCheeseCake View Post
    I also bought a lifetime Subscription and I am getting a SSL error, I was wondering if you could help.
    Hey, it’s mostly due network problem on your side, mostly VPN solves this problem. Write me on discord we will solve it

MrCheeseCake's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by GroguMando View Post
    Hey, it’s mostly due network problem on your side, mostly VPN solves this problem. Write me on discord we will solve it
    Just wanted to update on the thread and say that GroguMando is helping me out with my SSL issue and I'm happy for the fast response.

LTSMNA's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very worth buying, fast responses, and good customer support!

Faceme78's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone looking to buy a cheat from Grogo, It is a great investment of your money in the hands of someone serious. He is fast, honest, quite a skilled master of the craft. You see I spoke to him about himself to understand why is his cheat better than others and first off it's a private chat. You can't get better than that, and secondarily he's been studying C++ for about 12 years now and that is a lot of experience for someone to understand how to use it and to reverse engineer some of these cheat programs. Give him a try and you will be satisfied with this adorable guy who has a good business plan in the world of gaming, Thank you Grogu and truly you are a master of this craft and I applaud you!

njun's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    messaged on discord!!!!
    Last edited by njun; 07-21-2021 at 12:53 AM.

pogchampus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dispute between GroguMando (Disputer) and pogchampus (Defender). View Dispute thread

Dispute starts: 07-22-2021 05:52 AM

Dispute ends: 08-05-2021 05:52 AM

This guy is selling detected chams and not issuing refunds. There are several clues to this, from the lack of discord channel where you can find reviews to the increasing number of new accounts vouching for him. Anyway, all I ask is that you use your brain before making the decision to buy, and don't make any payment on some platform recommended by him that doesn't accept refunds.

Thanks G/R
    12/3
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pogchampus View Post
    This guy is selling detected chams and not issuing refunds. There are several clues to this, from the lack of discord channel where you can find reviews to the increasing number of new accounts vouching for him. Anyway, all I ask is that you use your brain before making the decision to buy, and don't make any payment on some platform recommended by him that doesn't accept refunds.
    Reported as false statemens without any proof, my stuff is not detected. And I do offer refunds if you got banned before 24 hours, who are you even ? Why you shitpost my forum posts ?

EDIT ALL NEW ACCOUNTS HERE, ARE MY CUSTOMERS.

I've got mostly customers visiting without accounts, which after few days I ask them to leave review, then they usually create account, so they can leave review ....

Get a life, and stop false claiming my forum posts.
    Last edited by GroguMando; 07-24-2021 at 09:58 AM.

Thanks G/R
    12/3
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will be relasing screenshots of my chat with my customers, with reviews to prove that anything stated are lies, I am not going to let you post shit about me, lies.

I’m just sad that someone claiming pure lies, while i am trying my best to get each customer personal support and aproach. Since we are private, not public.

Screenshots of my customers, talking with me on discord which are up to this date will be relased shortly.

EDIT MY REVIEWS ARE NOT FAKE, AND I AM NOT SCAMMER, AND I'LL DO ANYTHING TO PROVE THAT GUY IS STATING LIES

Last edited by GroguMando; 07-22-2021 at 02:58 PM.

corruptedfiend's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great service so far, been using it for about 3 weeks now with no issues. Reset key so I could change PCs within a day and great support whenever I have questions. Definitely recommend!

Thanks G/R
    12/3
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by corruptedfiend View Post
    Great service so far, been using it for about 3 weeks now with no issues. Reset key so I could change PCs within a day and great support whenever I have questions. Definitely recommend!
    Here we go, thank you for review ! and enjoy

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast