ChadCheats.com ESCAPE FROM TARKOV CHEAT ✅ PRIVATE&UNIQUE ✅ HWID-SPOOFER ✅ LEGIT&RAGE menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ChadCheats's Avatar Member chadcheats.com CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ChadCheats.com ESCAPE FROM TARKOV CHEAT ✅ PRIVATE&UNIQUE ✅ HWID-SPOOFER ✅ LEGIT&RAGE

Last edited by ChadCheats; 03-25-2022 at 06:28 PM.

ChadCheats.com ESCAPE FROM TARKOV CHEAT ✅ PRIVATE&UNIQUE ✅ HWID-SPOOFER ✅ LEGIT&RAGE
  2. Thanks Wxnqz (1 members gave Thanks to ChadCheats for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EFT Update 04/20/2021:
    Added Unlock All Fire Mode on any weapon (allows to use any weapon with single, full auto etc.)
    Added Rapid Fire (increases the fire rate at an customizeable rate)
    Added Custom Fire Rate slider (allows to set custom fire rate between 1000-10000)
    Added Ergonomic Weapon (makes your weapon have max Ergonomics)
    Re-Added Exfiltration ESP (including status, name, distance, show only valid exfiltration points)
    Added the ability to change the rendering distance for player, item and exfiltration ESP
    Added the ability to change the aimbot fov

4. Thanks Wxnqz (1 members gave Thanks to ChadCheats for this useful post)
    Wxnqz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rating for players who are still unsure about Sputn1k

Escape from Sputn1k

Good day My friends,

Today we have a review and opinion on Sputn1k.

I have been running this Premium Cheese for 1 week now.
    The thing runs super smooth on Win Version 1909 [Build 18363] and a resolution of 2560x1440p.

First point: Player ESP

Works perfectly and you can recognise the people very well. [ Small tip: With Thermal Vision you can find everyone perfectly ] Runs smoothly and you have an overview.

Second point: Item ESP
    Item ESP also runs very smoothly and accurately, but unfortunately there is not yet the option of setting an item filter. [ An item filter is being worked on and is still to come ] Crate ESP also works with a smaller flaw here in ESP; unfortunately, you can't change the transparency and the colour of the respective crates and items. [ We hope that this will also be added ] For Quest Hunter the Highlight Quest Item Featuer works very well. [ This can also be seen very well ]
    Autoexamine for all those who are lazy to examine the items themselves or for new players who don't recognise the shapes.

Third point: Exfiltration
    Here the exit points are clearly visible and easy to set what you want to see and how far, the only thing is that at the moment it often happens that some exits overlap and are not in the correct place, so it is sometimes not so easy to see whether they are open or closed. [ But then you can simply turn off Only Valid and see all of them again without any problems ].

Fourth point: Aim
    Aim works extremely well, it is set on the right mouse button, targets mainly head and throrax by adding the Rage mode it is unbeatable. But Aim also comes off very easily when you aim away from the body. Props at this point

Fifth point: Extras
    I don't have to say anything about many of the settings, which are self-explanatory and run smoothly and without problems. One of my favourite functions is Local Mag Info and Thermal with Rage Mode. The good thing is that you can set the Rage Mode individually and thus find your settings. Very good
    All Mis options run optimally so far and there is nothing to complain about.

I have also kept the game open with Sputn1k for over 4 days and could not determine any losses it still ran super and smoothly and therefore I can only praise the stability here. Great work!

Installation is easy and you get super support.

When an update is released and the dev is there [ almost always reachable ] you can assume that it is updated within a few minutes, also here Super Support.

So I hope I could help a few people and wish everyone a nice day and happy killing.

6. Thanks ChadCheats (1 members gave Thanks to Wxnqz for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EFT Update 06/01/2021:

• Magic bullets (allows to shoot through walls)
    • Added Grenade ESP (shows grenades)
    • Added Health ESP (shows health)
    • Added Level ESP (shows level)
    • Added KD Rate ESP (shows kd rate)
    • Added HS Rate ESP (shows headshot rate)
    • Added No Shake
    • Added local Information (will show information regarding the current connected client)

baje5588's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I am a Chinese player and want to sell your ESCAPE FROM TARKOV HACKS to our Chinese players. How can I trade with you?

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a moment...

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EFT Update 08/02/2021:
    Reworked Fraction ESP (bosses will be red, raiders and cultists orange, normal scavs and sniper scavs yellow)
    Added suspicious filtering option (will draw the player red if their KDR is above 10 and their HSR above 75%)
    Reworked Item ESP / Crates ESP :
    Added min. price slider which uses the average 24h tarkov-market price.
    Reworked Juicy Loot Filter (able to define your own price range within a slider + able to show juicy only also juicy items will be red instead of cyan)
    Added Corpse ESP
    Fixed Grenade ESP
    Fixed an issue with the stream-safe mode not working on some systems.
    Last edited by ChadCheats; 08-04-2021 at 11:02 AM.

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EFT Update 03/26/2022:
    Added Speedhack
    Added No Inertia