(EFT) Run service all raids menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

holmer21's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(EFT) Run service all raids

EFT RAID SERVICE
    I will screen share so you know I don't loot the loot, and all you do is stay in a corner or you can follow me you ask what loot you want ect "ALL DOORS I WILL UNLOCK"

Labs - 4$ - Labs is great for getting some dank gear, ledex, intellegence, graphics card and more! "ALL DOORS I WILL UNLOCK"

Reserve - 4$ - Reserve is an amazing way to get quick cash like tank batteries, aesa, intellegance and since I can unlock all the doors you have no worries!

Interchange - 4$- Interchange is also another valuable raid because graphics cards, ledex, and other various looties spawn there!

Customs - 2$

Factory - 2$

Woods - 2$

"IF YOU GET TRASH LOOT I'LL GLADY DO MORE RUNS FOR FREE"
    "IF I DIE I WILL DO 2 RUNS FOR FREE ANY MAP"

All-in-one

I will play with you for 1 hours for 20$(You keep everything you want I'll grub behind you)

2$ Discount on Labs, Reserve, and Interchange!

If you decide you want 2 runs
    Discord HERE Discord

CHEAT USED

SALES STATUS "DISCORD"
    If sales are closed join our discord will be taking some soon if they are closed

If you want any in-game items I can also discuss.
    Last edited by holmer21; 07-03-2020 at 07:20 PM.

(EFT) Run service all raids