⭐⚛️⭐escape from tarkov⭐radar⭐loot esp⭐100% safe⭐great passive cheat⭐⚛️⭐ menu

Trade Details

Legendary Trade (Purple color)

How does it work? (Learn more about CC here)

User Tag List

TheIEnd's Avatar Site Donator
    CoreCoins Purchaser Premium Seller Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    12/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

⭐⚛️⭐escape from tarkov⭐radar⭐loot esp⭐100% safe⭐great passive cheat⭐⚛️⭐

Introducing ECHO! Our ECHO radar is an external “ESP” solution for Escape from Tarkov.
    This is a network-based radar that runs on an entirely separate PC from your main PC – it is 100% safe and you will not be banned for using it.

Requirements
    • Windows 10 version 1909
    • Two (2) PCs, your primary gaming PC and a second PC; this can be a laptop

Features
    Radar Features
    • Player character (you)
    • Enemy players
    • SCAV players (AI and player SCAVs)
    • Extractions
    • Loot (coming very soon!)

Supported Maps
    More map support is coming soon.
    • Customs
    • Interchange
    • Laboratory
    • Reserve
    • Shoreline
    • Factory
    • Woods

Join our Discord
    daily giveaways

Last edited by TheIEnd; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:38 PM.

Stare's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TRADING

I would really love to try this But I see there is a install fee you have to pay for 18$ Then its 79.99 For 2 weeks, or 129$ for 1 month. It is just to much for me.! Good looking hack though!

formula13's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TRADING

I've never purchased from DexAim before but took a chance with them after seeing their video of the radar in use. These guys are insanely professional, from the website and ease of checkout on the website, to their discord channel which is super organized and all the way to how they address their customers while communicating with them. I've been in tons of cheating discords for various games and DexAim is in the top when it comes to transparency on updates and issues/bans, they have pretty much weekly update announcement threads on their discord aswell. The radar itself for Escape From Tarkov has been working great, it was easy to set up took maybe 15 minutes, the instruction were easy to follow and there's even some troubleshooting tips in the instructions aswell. This radar cheat overall gives you an edge on loot and player positioning without completely ruining the Tarkov experience and playing the game for you like other aimbotting cheats do. Overall i'd recommend this to anyone in the market for EFT cheats, its undetectable and pretty much a great learning tool for learning loot spawns and player behavior aswell as having active owners constantly updating/implementing new features.

TheIEnd's Avatar Site Donator
    CoreCoins Purchaser Premium Seller Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    12/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by formula13 View Post
    I've never purchased from DexAim before but took a chance with them after seeing their video of the radar in use. These guys are insanely professional, from the website and ease of checkout on the website, to their discord channel which is super organized and all the way to how they address their customers while communicating with them. I've been in tons of cheating discords for various games and DexAim is in the top when it comes to transparency on updates and issues/bans, they have pretty much weekly update announcement threads on their discord aswell. The radar itself for Escape From Tarkov has been working great, it was easy to set up took maybe 15 minutes, the instruction were easy to follow and there's even some troubleshooting tips in the instructions aswell. This radar cheat overall gives you an edge on loot and player positioning without completely ruining the Tarkov experience and playing the game for you like other aimbotting cheats do. Overall i'd recommend this to anyone in the market for EFT cheats, its undetectable and pretty much a great learning tool for learning loot spawns and player behavior aswell as having active owners constantly updating/implementing new features.
    Really appreciate the feedback man. Thank you.