Destiny 2/D2, Luna's Howl, NF/Not Forgotten, points/rank, quests comp recovs menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

BossCompService's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Destiny 2/D2, Luna's Howl, NF/Not Forgotten, points/rank, quests comp recovs

Yo =)

i offer recov services for comp. On PS4 Here is my prices:

Luna’s (from start to 2100 points) 70$, if you need the points only its 20$, if you need the quest steps only its: 60$

2100-5500 points with NF quest step (300 Luna kills) $250

NF from start with all Lunas stuff done first and then all NF quest (300 Luna kills) 300$

1000 points without any quest steps 55$

500 points without any quest steps 30$

i know im very cheap and if i get to many orders im gonna put the prices up, i just wanna make sure i always have 1 order and i will prioritize Luna recovs first, since i can help people reaching Fabled for free on my stream while i do Luna recovs, its to hard helping people while doing NF recovs though.

the recov is going to be streamed, when you pay you will get link to my stream and you can watch it while im doing it.

peace - Boss =)

Destiny 2/D2, Luna's Howl, NF/Not Forgotten, points/rank, quests comp recovs