🌎[US/EU]  😎Powerleveling 🔫Any Weapon 🏆Triumphs | All Platforms | Friendly Prices! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ArmadaBoost's Avatar Member Trusted Seller CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/8
    Trade Feedback
    276 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

🌎[US/EU] 😎Powerleveling 🔫Any Weapon 🏆Triumphs | All Platforms | Friendly Prices!

Last edited by ArmadaBoost; 05-04-2020 at 03:23 AM.

🌎[US/EU]  😎Powerleveling 🔫Any Weapon 🏆Triumphs | All Platforms | Friendly Prices!
  2. Thanks charz, bambalo (2 members gave Thanks to ArmadaBoost for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    2/8
    Trade Feedback
    276 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone!

For more feedbacks about us check out our original thread!

Welcome and thanks for choosing ARMADA!

Guys, make sure to check our guide about how to save money on boosting! Click here to learn more

Originally Posted by tommygee1405 View Post
    Been with Armada for two months and they have done nothing but be helpful and provide quick and clean boosts, i would highly recommend them to anyone.
    Originally Posted by whoopthatass View Post
    been using ArmadaBoost for a bit now, great customer service unlike some other places I tried. Fast, friendly, wont disappoint.
    Originally Posted by slayer187 View Post
    This service is legit. I havent had any issues with my orders. Super fast and honest. I will use again for sure!
    Originally Posted by jomoroon View Post
    bought hc ML, legit service, friendly people!
    Originally Posted by yourboringme View Post
    If you are looking for a great boost service use Armada. i have purchased a few runs from the company and they all have been 100%.
    Originally Posted by Falco76 View Post
    Great service, boost i bought was even done while i was sleeping, and they kept me up to date on everything, definitely recommend and will buy from again

did buy again, was done nice and quick
    Originally Posted by RaceWild View Post
    I love working with these guys. With my work schedule conflicting with my close friends, it's sometimes tough to find a group to do raids, dungeons, and more without the feeling of not finishing the objective in a timely manner. Thanks so much for your help! Completely satisfied and they're very friendly. Will recommend to others!
    Originally Posted by Dotzforhots View Post
    Got a Hardmode Mechagon from them as well as some raids, got a busy schedule so its hard to keep up with everything. Great runs! Highly reccomend
    Originally Posted by wijjesson View Post
    First time testing this guys out. They made a 110-120 levling in just 8h. Really fast and serious. Will for sure use them again!
    Originally Posted by bbaa2284 View Post
    Great group of guys who provide a service for people that just can't play too much, but want to experience all parts of the game. Will keep using then when needed !
    Originally Posted by alonoe View Post
    I ordered a 425ilvl boost and i had it a week, excellent service, will buy again
    Originally Posted by Caidenares View Post
    Ill always use Armada! These guys and gals are awesome, fast, and helpful! I learn more from them than getting yelled at by someone in a PUG! XD
    Originally Posted by okseman View Post
    Just did an Eternal Palace run, went smooth, and they were really helpful on discord aswell

would recommend to anyone
    Originally Posted by FichteWoW View Post
    Booked HC Azshara. 30 minutes later I got the invite, 15 extra minutes later the boss was dead. Great service, very responsive. Can recommend.
    Originally Posted by Jwowb View Post
    With work and travel I thought i’d treat myself to an early birthday present. I couldn’t be more pleased. H Eternal Palace cleated in a timely manner with no fuss. Thanks again team.
    Originally Posted by Thatguy227 View Post
    Just got done using Armada Boost, they were quick and easy to work with. They got me what I wanted and a little more. I will be using their services again.
    Originally Posted by Tyzula View Post
    I recently purchased an Eternal Palace clear, as well as a package of 3 mythic plus 10's. Armada was very great about the scheduling letting me know in advance when the runs would be, and what times. As well as getting things setup a day or two before hand to ensure there were no last minute issues. They were also great about getting the 10's done in a very short time frame as I was trying to get them done before reset, and Armada pulled through for me. They're sailing a great ship where they care about their customers, offer great prices, and get it all done in a timely manner. I have 0 reason to buy outside of Armada going forward, and I recommend anyone who was hesitant, or is at least interested to give them a shot. You won't regret it.
    Originally Posted by Bpalmer221 View Post
    I am a repeat customer and always have an amazing time with these guys. First was a hearing boost and it was quick and the people were extremely nice and friendly. Second was a heroic boost with a trader, unfortunately they couldn’t get me in the soonest run, but worked with me to get me in. Extremely nice and professional, would definitely buy again and suggest to all.
    Originally Posted by jesuslover666 View Post
    I'm returning to WoW since Cata/MoP and wanted to get right back in. I actually found ArmadaBoost via Google originally.

I ordered a 110-120 boost with 400 ilvl gear to start and they were very responsive and professional with my questions. The process took about 12 hours less than I expected and was performed perfectly. They were also available for any questions I had or progress checks.

I will absolutely order from them again! 10/10
    Last edited by ArmadaBoost; 01-22-2020 at 09:52 AM.

francyrana94's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All positive with armada very fast all ok and perfect service

mark_phaser's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick, reliable service and great prices to boot. Very satisfied, will definitely order again. Highest recommendations.

Thanks G/R
    2/8
    Trade Feedback
    276 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by francyrana94 View Post
    All positive with armada very fast all ok and perfect service
    Thank you for your feedback! Come back soon!

A for ARMADA

Thanks G/R
    2/8
    Trade Feedback
    276 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mark_phaser View Post
    Quick, reliable service and great prices to boot. Very satisfied, will definitely order again. Highest recommendations.
    Welcome to ARMADA and thanks for your feedback!
    Next order with an extra discount

A for ARMADA

kohga's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fast and professional. 10/10

Thanks G/R
    2/8
    Trade Feedback
    276 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kohga View Post
    Fast and professional. 10/10
    Thanks for the feedback! Welcome anytime

A for ARMADA

charz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    very helpful . good communication , verry satisfied
    Will use again for the future

Thanks G/R
    2/8
    Trade Feedback
    276 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by charz View Post
    very helpful . good communication , verry satisfied
    Will use again for the future
    At your service! Don't forget about your return customer's discount next time

A for ARMADA

SleepM's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone, I saw this thread while browsing and decided to purchase a service from them because of the affordable pricing.
    I contacted ArmadaBoost through discord yesterday and he was able to answer all my questions about how the service would be completed.
    The entire service including scheduling a user to preform the service to completion took less than half a day.
    The service provided was done in such a timely and friendly fashion, I decided to register on the forums and post a review.
    I recommend this service and I will probably be using them again soon.

Thanks G/R
    2/8
    Trade Feedback
    276 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SleepM View Post
    Hello everyone, I saw this thread while browsing and decided to purchase a service from them because of the affordable pricing.
    I contacted ArmadaBoost through discord yesterday and he was able to answer all my questions about how the service would be completed.
    The entire service including scheduling a user to preform the service to completion took less than half a day.
    The service provided was done in such a timely and friendly fashion, I decided to register on the forums and post a review.
    I recommend this service and I will probably be using them again soon.
    Thanks a lot for your feedback! Will be looking forward to seeing you again!

A for ARMADA

doctorfruit's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This service may sound suspect at first to most buyers including me when I first saw, so i tried the cheapest service with outbreak perfection being 24.99$ USD. the process was pretty quick and you actually have an option for your account to be piloted or not, (of course i went with piloted). Paid and gave them my steam info. Wen't to sleep, woke up, outbreak there right on my account. nothing deleted from account what so ever either. The only thing that changes is the control settings for whoever is piloting but that's not a complaint what so ever. Brought a Garden Of Salvation raid run and that was done over night. All drops you keep to. Amazing service from Armada and there boosters 10/10 and trustworthy 100%

Knudan1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really good service! They where done with the divinity quest in garden of salvation raid while I was at work.

Thanks G/R
    2/8
    Trade Feedback
    276 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by doctorfruit View Post
    This service may sound suspect at first to most buyers including me when I first saw, so i tried the cheapest service with outbreak perfection being 24.99$ USD. the process was pretty quick and you actually have an option for your account to be piloted or not, (of course i went with piloted). Paid and gave them my steam info. Wen't to sleep, woke up, outbreak there right on my account. nothing deleted from account what so ever either. The only thing that changes is the control settings for whoever is piloting but that's not a complaint what so ever. Brought a Garden Of Salvation raid run and that was done over night. All drops you keep to. Amazing service from Armada and there boosters 10/10 and trustworthy 100%
    Thanks for your feedback! Don't forget about your return customer discount!

A for ARMADA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast