[XBOX ONE] Destiny PVP Glory Boost and Pinnacle Weapons menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Tenkai56's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[XBOX ONE] Destiny PVP Glory Boost and Pinnacle Weapons

Hello Guardians! We're re relatively new here on Ownedcore forums but We have been offering Glory points and pinnacle weapons services on Xbox One for quiet a long time (You can reach to me here on eBay if you want, where I have 58 100% Positive Feedback)

What we currently offer:

• 2100 Glory Points: $34/€30/£27 If you just started Luna's Howl or completed part of the quest we can work out a good price for both of us!
    • 5500 Glory Points: $56/€50/£45 if you need to complete Luna's kills to get the Not Forgotten we can do that. Depending on how many kills you need we might do it without additional charges
    • The Mountaintop: $56/€50/£45 we'll complete every single step of the quest!
    • The Revoker: $56/€50/£45 we'll complete sniper and precision kills. Of course we'll get you to 3500 Glory points.

All services are done through recovery so we'll need your account info. Be at ease as we highly care about our customer and their satisfaction so once the order is complete we'll delete the account from our consoles and you'll be free to change you PW.

I'll be updating this thread with more offers BUT, if you need any specific weapon, raid, activity etc feel free to contact me for any information or to discuss the price for a specific request.

We accept different payment method, Paypal Included.

[XBOX ONE] Destiny PVP Glory Boost and Pinnacle Weapons