[PC] Glory boosting | PvP Pinnacle weapons! | Quest Weapons! | Character leveling! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

timmy4cook's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    10/5
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[PC] Glory boosting | PvP Pinnacle weapons! | Quest Weapons! | Character leveling!

Hello! Need help leveling a character? maybe you need a little boost to your glory for a pinnacle weapon? well I am your guy!

I've been doing recoveries for a few months and offer all the PvP weapons. Everyone that has bought from me has had their recovery done in a timely manner and I try my hardest to communicate with you as much as possible during the process. Recovs will tend to take around 1-2 days from the time of receiving the payment. *Things can come up IRL that can cause this take a bit longer especially depending on the weapon/task*. If wanting multiple weapons that will also increase the time that it will take.

Pricing: Please message me with the info below for pricing. With me offering so many weapons and people having different progress points messaging me is the best way to receive pricing.

Contact info
    Discord: timmy4cook#8234
    Email: [email protected]

FAQs:
    - 100% guaranteed
    - I will always ask before changing anything on your account.
    - I will keep you posted on the progress being made and if you think im not letting you know often enough just message me.
    - These are recovery's so I and only I will be logging into your account.
    - Based in north america, east coast.
    - You can check my previous posts to see reviews of my service.
    Last edited by timmy4cook; 10-06-2020 at 11:10 PM.

[PC] Glory boosting | PvP Pinnacle weapons! | Quest Weapons! | Character leveling!
  2. Thanks exexel, Immortality7 (2 members gave Thanks to timmy4cook for this useful post)
    JCatt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing guy, works fast and fair prices, purchased recluse and mountaintop

4. Thanks timmy4cook (1 members gave Thanks to JCatt for this useful post)
    exexel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy is Freaking amazing... just ordered Luna & Not Forgotten yesterday evening and he started last night... it was done within 12 hours of starting. Maybe slightly less i've woke up this morning and had a message there telling me it's done... I've not had any problems with this guy and will definitely use again, and just to add he has great communication throughout the whole order on top of that price was very fair.

Seriously guys he maybe the new kid on the block but give him a chance you will not be disappointed.

6. Thanks timmy4cook (1 members gave Thanks to exexel for this useful post)
    Immortality7's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy is everything people say he is and more. Got Mountaintop, Recluse, Revoker, Randy's, Luna's, and Not Forgotten. Very fast completion, fair pricing, and communicated every step of the way. They also coordinated with me so I could still play my raids I had scheduled. I highly recommend them.

8. Thanks timmy4cook (1 members gave Thanks to Immortality7 for this useful post)
    thegrimace's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great service, ordered legend + mountaintop and he finished in 5-6 hours of gameplay. Great communication all the way through and no hassle whatsoever. Will definitely use again. Thanks!

10. Thanks timmy4cook (1 members gave Thanks to thegrimace for this useful post)