Destiny 2  Boosting Service Recovs Help with getting the LUNA/RECLUSE/ NOT FORGOTTEN menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

armyforlife1968's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Destiny 2 Boosting Service Recovs Help with getting the LUNA/RECLUSE/ NOT FORGOTTEN

I am offering boosting (recov services) for all the pinnacle PVP weapons. The time that it takes me to complete the quests depends on how far along you are and can determine the price and how long that it takes to acquire each weapon . I Can do partial orders or negotiate price which all is depending on what your current progress within the quest that you are wanting completed. All orders will be started within 1 to 2 days from the time the payment received. Payment is to be made to PayPal using family and friends only. Feel free to pm me or contact me on discord for any questions. Prices are listed your as follows:

Luna full quest: $150

Not Forgotten: $400

Recluse: $60

My Contact information below.

Discord: armyforlife1968#7135
    Message me for any questions, concerns, or inquiries.
    Last edited by armyforlife1968; 04-13-2019 at 07:16 PM.

Destiny 2  Boosting Service Recovs Help with getting the LUNA/RECLUSE/ NOT FORGOTTEN
  2. Thanks kimmy108, Enhab (2 members gave Thanks to armyforlife1968 for this useful post)
    kimmy108's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First time posting here but wanted to promote this service. armyforlife1968 did a terrific and quick job helping me obtain Luna and Recluse. He is fast and very efficient and incredibly professional.

Enhab's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Armyforlife is very fast and reliable. Got me Luna's Howl and Recluse even with my very mediocre weapons. Can work with a lot!