[PC] Luna's Howl only | Competitive Glory boosting menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

timmy4cook's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    10/5
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[PC] Luna's Howl only | Competitive Glory boosting

Hello!

I have done multiple Luna's howl quests for myself and my friends. I am offering full Luna's Howl quest completions no matter the step you are on.
    Obviously depending on the step you are on the price will vary. Also will do leveling of any sort for characters, just need to contact me about what you want so we can figure out a price.

You can contact me on discord or email to chat about how much it will cost depending on your situation.
    Discord: timmy4cook#0160
    Email: [email protected]
    About me:
    - I am the only person that will be logging onto your account and am based in east coast NA
    - depending on what comes up, normally with enough time I can complete the quest in 2 days
    - top 1% player in most categories for both games.
    - no cheats/hacks
    - will keep you informed on what part of the quest I am at and how it is going
    - accept paypal
    Last edited by timmy4cook; 02-01-2019 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Additional information

[PC] Luna's Howl only | Competitive Glory boosting
  2. Thanks LunaweaveR (1 members gave Thanks to timmy4cook for this useful post)
    LunaweaveR's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy right here is honest kept me posted on where he was at for the rank, Very fast service and when it comes to pricing you just will not find any better pricing out there. If you want my honest opinion Give him a shot cause He will work with in the best way possible and there's not a lot of people who do recovery that will work with you. He did mine in little over a day. And thank you for everything man!
    Sincerely, DreamweaveR

4. Thanks timmy4cook (1 members gave Thanks to LunaweaveR for this useful post)
    Sman1112's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great service.

I was on the last step but I didn’t want to pay a fee of $90 for only doing the last step. I worked to get as many glory points as I could get so I could get the best deal possible - and it was definitely worth doing some grind myself. I don’t know anyone that would have done it for cheaper. He also completed it in just a few hours. Once again, great service

6. Thanks timmy4cook (1 members gave Thanks to Sman1112 for this useful post)