Glory Rank/Luna Howl/Not Forgotten Recovery. You Negotiate A Fair Price menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

DestinyRecovs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glory Rank/Luna Howl/Not Forgotten Recovery. You Negotiate A Fair Price

[PC] Top 500 player every season, hit 5500 in first day of each season. Play with a team for consistent and done 300+ Recoveries/Carries so far.

Prices:
    Flawless Recovery x1 20$
    Flawless Carry x1 30$
    Flawless x3 $40
    Glory Rank Fabled (2100) 20$
    Recluse (all steps) 30$
    Glory Rank Legend (5450) 50$
    Revoker (all steps) 50$
    Randy (all steps) 70$
    Luna's (all steps): 75$
    Not Forgotten: 150$
    Luna's+Not Forgotten package: 200$
    Mountaintop (all steps): 100$

This pricing is negotiable and i am happy to change the price to a value you deem fair. These values are based of what other people charge, but i will charge less if you think this is to
    Hit me up on Discord: DestinyRecovs#4751
    Also depending on what steps you have done and the glory rank will determine the price.

FAQS:

"What is a recovery?" - A recovery is where we will sign into your account and play for you. You will have to message me the email and password of the account and sometimes a code from an email to allow me to sign in.

"Can i trust you with my account?" - Yes, i have no intention of selling the account details or dismantling anything on the account. If someone is paying me for a service i will complete the request.

"Am i guaranteed a complete order?" - The order will be completed in the most convenient time possible, when my team is online, to guarantee a successful order. The order will be completed and the account returned to the user, with me messaging the player when i am on and off the account.
    Last edited by DestinyRecovs; 03-19-2020 at 06:36 AM.

Glory Rank/Luna Howl/Not Forgotten Recovery. You Negotiate A Fair Price
    Joker__777__ha's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man I was trying to see how much you would get the not forgotten for me. I only need the points and I’m sitting at around 2000 points right now.

Cooper_j-z's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How much would you charge someone to go from 4630 to 5500?

Modular21505's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DestinyRecovs View Post
    [PC] Top 500 player every season, hit 5500 in first 2 weeks of each season. Play with a team for consistent and done 100+ Recoveries so far.

Prices:
    Glory Rank Fabled (2100) 70$
    Glory Rank Legend (5450) 140$
    Luna's ( all steps ): 150$
    Not Forgotten: 280$
    Luna's+Not Forgotten package: 400$
    Mountaintop: 200$

This pricing is negotiable and i am happy to change the price to a value you deem fair. These values are based of what other people charge, but i will charge less if you think this is to
    Also depending on what steps you have done and the glory rank will determine the price.

FAQS:

"What is a recovery?" - A recovery is where we will sign into your account and play for you. You will have to message me the email and password of the account and sometimes a code from an email to allow me to sign in.

"Can i trust you with my account?" - Yes, i have no intention of selling the account details or dismantling anything on the account. If someone is paying me for a service i will complete the request.

"Am i guaranteed a complete order?" - The order will be completed in the most convenient time possible, when my team is online, to guarantee a successful order. The order will be completed and the account returned to the user, with me messaging the player when i am on and off the account.

Hi there I’m interested in purchasing glory rank fabled. How do I get in touch with you.

DestinyRecovs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

R4K's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there.
    I’m interested in a 100 > legend recov on my titan (which has Luna already) How much would you charge this ?
    How long do you plan it to take ?
    Thanks.
    Cheers

thegrimace's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered a recov for flawless trials, finished in about 40 minutes. Will definitely use again. Thanks!