CHEAP! ● Glory Rank Boost ● Recluse ● Revoker ● Luna's Howl ● MountainTop ● PC menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Deathmo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was on the the step with the hundred precision Kills and had 1000 Glory points.
    It took him one day to finish the quest and
    he was very polite and professional.
    The next time I have something similar, he is the first one I ask.
    I'm very satisfied

CHEAP! ● Glory Rank Boost ● Recluse ● Revoker ● Luna's Howl ● MountainTop ● PC
    ArtHighlander's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone!

New member here, and I created an account just so I can add my testimonial to working with Winter.

TL;DR Version:
    I played with this guy, he is real deal, beastmode. Your accounts are well respected, and not abused. I suggest to Farm better gear so he can wreck faces faster for you. My PSN : ArtHighlander if you have questions about my experience. Or message me here.

Detailed Version:

So like many of you, the struggle was real, and I was primarily soloing this quest. Allow me to say that I consider myself an average, to maybe a tad above average PvPer... but I absolutely dislike the Comp mode in Destiny. I do not find it fun at all. I prefer quick play, so the Luna grind was an absolute Chore.

I plateaued at around 1550, and it was just super slow ranking up from there, with just bad, rage inducing, losing streaks. Upon searching for Destiny related topics, I came upon the subject of Luna account recoveries, and it got me intrigued. Obviously, I eventually saw this thread.

The pride in me wanted to complete the quest on my own, but the reality is that it was sucking up way too much time and effort, than I had energy for. So I reached out to him just to get an idea of what it might cost to rank up with several hundred points left. He was my backup plan.

He responded pretty quickly, and to get to the point, he was currently engaged in another account recovery, and since I wasn't too far away in the last step, he offered for me to jump into his fireteam while he's working on that account.

It was an awesome opportunity that I had to take. I'm still putting in the work, and trying to carry my weight, but I also get to see him in action. And I'm telling you guys, he's a Beast. Keep in mind he was doing this Solo before I joined him, so he's basically going into games and carrying most of the people. You always hope you get some good players on your team, but you obviously can't count on that so he's pretty much a one man army a lot of the time.

Half way through the evening, a friend of his joined, who also does account recoveries. So with all of us working together, it was a blast, and after several hours they helped push me to finally get the Luna! I was seriously considering it would take me another couple of weeks of slow play to get there.

I am absolutely grateful they let me tag along. They're really just laid back guys doing what they're good at, and very easy to communicate with.

And with that, as I witness them recovering accounts, I can tell you that they are genuinely respectful of your accounts. They don't abuse it, and they even check with you before turning in Tokens or Prime Engrams. In fact, I would suggest you guys to authorize them to turn in your SteadFast engrams, and probably some Prime Engrams if it gets full, so they can clear up room, cuz there could be tons of drops for the amount of time these guys put into your accounts.

If I had any need for these kinds of services in the future, I would not hesitate to reach out to Winter.

If you are considering his services, or waiting for him to be free for your account, I would like to offer this advice. Farm farm farm, for some better gear, when you can. While you're waiting, and when convenient, just do your Gambits, and your Blind Wells, EDZ, Escalation, etc. Try to get a decently rolled Trust, Retolds Tale, Dust Rock, or Ikelos, etc. And get Armor that could help with PvP. While it's not necessary to have all the good stuff, the better your gear, the better He can assist you, and maybe shorten the play time.

I've seen this guy recovering on a relatively new account, where he didn't have some of the better Meta weapons/armor, and barely any exotics. He still wrecked faces, and I can only imagine how much more proficient he is when he is given more powerful tools. Quite frankly, his pricing is absolutely worthwhile, when you consider the amount of time and effort that is put into this.

So I hope my experience has given some more insights for your informed decision making. Feel free to msg me if you have some questions about my experience. PSN: ArtHighlander Or it'll probably be easier for me to type my responses on this site, if you want to inbox me here as well.

Cheers,
    Arthur

ERF's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I contacted Wintergaming for the last step in the Luna's Howl quest to get my rank up to Fabled in the competitive playlist. He kept me updated the whole time and finished the task in 2 days.

AWESOME JOB for a reasonable price! Thank you!!!

I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again!

iamnottheking's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got my lunas in about 2 days of playtime. Just wanna say thank you very much wintergaming. Hes quick and reliable. He was quick to respond and the price was the best I've ever seen. Can't wait till you start making content. Will definitely subscribe. Again thank you I really do appreciate the time you put into it. And you even bumped up my kd xD.
    He keeps you updated on the progress and hes the real deal. He solo qued me to fabled from brave in a day. Woulda taken me weeks for that.
    Will msg you again for not forgotten.
    Last edited by iamnottheking; 11-19-2018 at 12:49 PM.

MRHOX's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Luna's is great.
    Last edited by MRHOX; 01-24-2019 at 01:34 AM.

6. Thanks Rfred20 (1 members gave Thanks to MRHOX for this useful post)
    WipeIfYouWant's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't write reviews like this normally. I wasn't asked to, I decided to off my own volition.

I suppose the main reason is, someone could get mad with me after a game, find this post and start up the standard "you bought your Luna -crying laughing emoji-" comments beginning that boring self-justification process that they do when they can't out-shoot me ingame. They'd be right actually, and maybe I shouldn't have a Luna if I can't get it myself but it's such a massively overpowered gun (objectively, not interested in arguing about it with anyone either) that I actually paid real money for it. Zero regrets, I am going to now get kills I don't deserve pretty regularly (and get the ones I do deserve most of the time too).

So let's talk facts. This service was, from top to bottom, absolutely fantastic. The situation as I see it, was a Google search I ran out of desperation once (being near the end of the Luna quest and sick to the back teeth of getting killed by it despite having the upper hand most of the time), saw the thread here on page 1, and took a colossal risk in finding someone that was really cheap, could do it quickly (I'm obscenely impatient to a fault) and of course wasn't a scammer. Between this and the 'carry service' sites that quote you double what he did (not to mention a relatively popular streamer that quoted me $800 just for getting from 1100 to 2100), I felt I was going to be ripped off in some way anyway so went for broke. The quoted amount here seemed simply too good to be true, so I threw the money at him and semi-expected to never hear from him again.

The messages came through thick and fast, explaining how the process would work. I stayed on it with answering questions back, still quietly cautious that nothing was actually going to happen, but soon enough my Glory rank started rising fast. Following it in real-time on Destiny Tracker is pretty fascinating, Winter appears to be a fundamentally excellent player and had minimal trouble with the whole process. It was a formality that in pretty much 24 hours, there was a nice shiny Luna sat on my Hunter. I've had more difficult transactions on eBay and Amazon to be honest, and I will be paying him at some point for Not Forgotten too - that's undoubtedly going to be absurd value for money as well.

He gets the highest endorsement from me. If you out there want this gun for yourself just so you feel you can compete with players you may be as good or better than, or just want Glory streaks (or maybe even the Broadsword or Mountaintop) then don't look any further than this guy. Communications are absolutely top-notch, he is super-friendly and will keep you up to date just so you don't have to worry about chasing. Just do the right thing though, and don't hand over an account to him with trash weapons - give him a Trust if you can, a decent Dust Rock and maybe other stuff like Polaris and decent heavy options (Wardcliff of course, but give him decent rocket/HMG alternatives). Give him a full Spectral Blades tree if you can, and Gwisin Vest if you have it. If you're giving him a full set of blues or stuff with awful rolls, you're really not helping and he should probably charge you more for it.

Lastly, verification. PM me for my PSN ID, you can add me there and I will happily have a party chat with you if you have any worries about this guy. If you have the same concerns I did at the beginning (that there were a load of accounts with one post praising Winter, that never posted again) then don't. I won't post again here probably, but I've most definitely got a Luna now because of him. Reach out to me if you're unsure.

This should unquestionably cost more money than it did. Take advantage before he quite rightly increases his pricing.

8. Thanks Wwintergamingg (1 members gave Thanks to WipeIfYouWant for this useful post)
    roomtempslurpee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Competitive pricing and incredible service! Order was completed quickly and with excellent communication. Winter let me know when he was playing, taking breaks, and provided progress updates throughout the day. With the communication he provided, it enabled me to hop on the account during his downtime to run through some activities. I enjoyed using his services and look forward to future orders with him.

CONSPIR4CY's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let me just tell you about Wwintergamingg THIS GUY IS A BEAST if you want any of these weapons but suck at PVP competitive quests like me or u just have a lot going on and you have no time trust me just contact him i did after reading all the comments here and every one of them turned out to be true hell i even watched him stream it. it's legit and he doesn't even cheese it or cheat. I would not hesitate to buy his services again! DOO IT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12