Destiny 2 [PC] Trials Of Osiris Flawless / Comp / and many more! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    PapiDang's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    12/21
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Destiny 2 [PC] Trials Of Osiris Flawless / Comp / and many more!

The Season of Opulence is upon us guardian!

Pinnacle Weapon Services / Crucible :
    (NEW) Trials Of Osiris Flawless!
    (S4)Lunas
    Not Forgotten ,
    S5 Mountain Top
    S6 Recluse
    S7 Revoker
    Randy's Throwing knife

Pinnacle Weapon Services / Gambit / Vanguard:
    S5Breakneck
    S6 21% Delirium
    Hush
    Loaded Question
    Oxygen SR3
    Wendigo

Raid:
    Last Wish, Crown Of Sorrows, Scourge of the past, And Garden of salvation

Want to raise your power level or get sick Raid gear, maybe get a bit lucky with a raid exotic? We do Last Wish and Scourge raids as well!

Why should you Trust me and my team?
    Guaranteed satisfaction that your order will be completed; we never share your valuable account information and promise to get the job done in a timely fashion.

(Many people create a temporary password as well but we promise to never touch your account past the completion of your order).

My current post has over 16K Views and I have completed over 100 recovs in the past!!!

My personal account was one of the first 30 accounts to achieve the Unbroken title in Crucible, which required a rank of legend (max) 3 seasons and to obtain numerous pinnacle weapons each season! I even have the redrix ornament, only achieved by legend rank in season 3. (Check stats via destiny tracker or light.gg, blizzard listed below).
    We have hundreds if not thousands of hours in Destiny and know all scourge or last wish encounters and can guarantee completion of these activities too!

Feel free to contact me for inquiries questions or concerns!

Blizzard: Papi#11817
    Discord: papidang#2897 ( Lowercase )
    Please use the exact tag for each.
    Last edited by PapiDang; 03-13-2020 at 02:25 PM.

Destiny 2 [PC] Trials Of Osiris Flawless / Comp / and many more!
    Easygoes67's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not Forgotten/Legend!!!!

I ordered Legend status on PC the hardest venue to play competitive for this game, needless to say the results were perfect!!!! I got Legend rank and Not Forgotten for a super good deal!! It took less than a whole week as well! I just have this to say...

Polite, respectful and real at all times and in all situations. Unfailingly courteous even when dealing with any of my difficult questions or situations. Always succeeds in explaining services clearly. I find Papi easy to understand. He also has the ability to work a deal for what I am asking, to understand and then to respond appropriately. Conversations with Papi are fun and he keeps you up to date on everything going on with your order. In all aspects of work, Papi is not satisfied unless achieving the best he can while completing an order for you. He Works relentlessly to improve skills and knowledge, and the quality of work output. Has a natural flair for these kind of jobs involving Crucible. Able to flex his schedule to meet all my requirements and let me play when I want to! very considerate!!!!

Responds to setbacks or loss streaks with confidence and enthusiasm. Will never accept that not completing an order in a timely matter is an option, and always keeps you informed that your order is being worked on. Papi always completes any Order on time and to a high standard.

3. Thanks PapiDang (1 members gave Thanks to Easygoes67 for this useful post)
    Whothatmofo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey bro, how much would it be to just get me to 2100 glory. Im right at 1000 right now

PapiDang's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    12/21
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please pm me!

Philswiftxd's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I previously purchased a Redrix Claymore recovery from Papi, i chose him again to get me the Luna's Howl, and I am glad i went with him again. Very competitive pricing with incredible speed. I would recommend his service to anyone looking to get Luna's Howl

7. Thanks PapiDang (1 members gave Thanks to Philswiftxd for this useful post)
    anon2186's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great Customer Service! Flexible, fast, and reliable 10/10 would recommend!

9. Thanks PapiDang (1 members gave Thanks to anon2186 for this useful post)
    khabib1992's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just got my lunas howl recov done in 3 days. could have been faster but papi is very flexible and let me play whenever i want. his competitive pricing and destiny 2 track record made me choose him and i definitely recommend him. much better to buy straight from the carrier, then getting a middleman(service). 10/10

11. Thanks PapiDang (1 members gave Thanks to khabib1992 for this useful post)
    dune180's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by PapiDang View Post
    Let me help you acquire one of the best Hand Cannons! Luna's howl is capable of three tapping enemies and offers one of the fastest time to kill in the game! Purchasing this service means I will complete all 6 steps In competitive in order to obtain Luna's Howl.
    Quest steps for Luna's howl:
    Step 1-10 competitive matches

Step 2-150 hand cannon kills

Step 3-200 solar kills

Step 4-3 rumble matches

Step 5-100 handcannon headshot kills

Step 6-fabled glory rank (2100)

Feel free to message me on discord ( papidang#2897 ) battlenet (Papi#11413) or DM me here!
    Here are my current Destiny 2 stats :Papi#11413 - Destiny 2 Profile - Destiny Tracker
    Screenshot - 43da145b5dfa9ec236b8af75eb0b6e55 - Gyazo

I will finish small/incomplete orders! Prices will vary depending on which step the account is currently on.

My account is maxed glory and Ranked as Legend!

Having trouble? Let me help you obtain Luna's Howl/ Not Forgotten before the season ends!
    Hi,

How much are you charging for the full service for "Not Forgotten" even all the quests.

Many thanks

Marc

Kash6's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same question as the above post ^. Thanks.

Warmth's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just purchased his "not forgotten" services including all the quests and glory boost. Finished very quickly in about 4-5 days playing a few hours a day, allowing me plenty of time to go on.
    Very reliable and trustworthy. Will definitely go for his services again for future crucible exclusives!

15. Thanks dune180, PapiDang (2 members gave Thanks to Warmth for this useful post)
    diehard200's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just purchased his "lunas howl" service a day ago so far its been excellent. Papidang is legit, super friendly and keeps you informed on any progress made. He also is very flexible so you can still play on your account. Will update this post once the service is complete. New to this kind of service but will gadly do it again in the future.

EDIT 28/9 - service complete. 10/10. will gladly do buisnes with Papi in future.
    Last edited by diehard200; 09-29-2018 at 02:36 AM.

17. Thanks PapiDang, dune180 (2 members gave Thanks to diehard200 for this useful post)
    Forgotten_howl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I came across them gentleman by sheer luck. Very trust worthy, well respected, and professional.

He got me the Not forgotten questline done in timely manner, by far this is the most time demanding and challenging quest offered by D2 but definitely well worth the reward.

I look forward in doing more business with Papi!

19. Thanks PapiDang, dune180 (2 members gave Thanks to Forgotten_howl for this useful post)
    dune180's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I recently bought the "Not forgotten" package and Papi was very kind to explain to me the progress. From Monday 24th September 2019 till today 29th September 2019 he gave me updates on the grind and explained to me how it was going along. He took less than 2 days to get to Lunas Howl which was damn impressive.

Being a person who hates to take risk and I previously bought a few pvp services from websites who charge high prices since they are well known due to safety. This guy's price is very very competitive and not once did I feel worried. He told me that he could complete the not forgotten less than a week and I was abit skeptical, as of this review he actually completed it in 5 days!.

I can vouch for this guy for the lunas howl & not forgotten package.

I will def be back for pvp services if he does provide them in the future.

Seller Rating: Superb and professional (A+++++ seller)
    Last edited by dune180; 09-29-2018 at 02:45 AM. Reason: Spelling errors

21. Thanks PapiDang (1 members gave Thanks to dune180 for this useful post)
    ShikinamiAsuka's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First time here but just wanted to vouch for PapiDang. I hit him up just yesterday after getting frustrated with trying to farm for Lunas and only hitting full stacks after I did all the steps. He was calm, cool and collected and did for me CHEAPER than what other "pro" websites were charging. Hit him up! Totally worth it.

23. Thanks dune180 (1 members gave Thanks to ShikinamiAsuka for this useful post)
    LastSuper's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of Thanks a lot Papi for his time and skills. He knocked out my quest and got me to legend from 1700 glory in LESS THAN 36 HOURS. That is just insane. He was courteous all along the way and in touch with me all the time.
    I highly recommend you use his service if you dont have the time yourself to complete some things in the game that require a lot of time. CANNOT RECOMMEND HIM ENOUGH.

25. Thanks dune180 (1 members gave Thanks to LastSuper for this useful post)
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast