Destiny 2 [PC] Trials Of Osiris Flawless / Comp / and many more! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Kash6's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man, your inbox is full, trying to send a pm.

Destiny 2 [PC] Trials Of Osiris Flawless / Comp / and many more!
    grateful's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ordered the Legend glory package. I got almost 3k glory in not even two days! Very quick service and they were friendly and informative. Great to interact with all around. Buy without fear!

Bcle23's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This dude is awesome! He got me Luna’s Howl in only two days. I was a bit skeptical about doing this at first but once I had a conversation with him I knew there was nothing to worry about. Very friendly and professional, he kept me updated the whole time. Also very flexible and will work around your playing time! I will definitely be getting him to get Not Forgotten for me and will probably be using his services for the competitive reward every season

FPnk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Highly recommend his service if you need to get your rank up on competitive (dont want to grind yourself or whatever). Great work and nice fellow to deal with!
    Last edited by FPnk; 10-09-2018 at 01:45 PM.

k31n's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just ordered from papidang, will update once he finishes. Great guy to deal with !

topnormal's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was at the final glory grind for the Not Forgotten. I would make little progress only to slide back lower than I started. The tilt was real. This service is nothing short of amazing. Papi is very transparent and personable. He offers a great price considering the insane difficulty, especially once you hit mythic in competitive. He is extremely efficient as well as polite. He lets you know when he is logging on and even gives progress updates. He was able to blaze through the last 3/4 of mythic to legendary in about 24 hours. 10/10

k31n's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered from Papi on the 9th and he managed to finish my Luna Howl's Quest in 2 Freaking days from scratch ! Highly recommended as he's down to earth and he'll get it done with a blink of an eye. He is efficient and a very nice guy to talk to. He even gave tips and tricks on how to rock out in PvP. Very flexible on the hours as well. Will definitely use his service again and in the near future. Thanks Papi !

dhops11's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not Forgotten

I am currently ranked in Fabled. I have the Lunas Howl quest complete and have the gun. How much would it cost to have you take me from Fabled to Legend only?

Alexander200's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by PapiDang View Post
    Let me help you acquire one of the best Hand Cannons! Luna's howl is capable of three tapping enemies and offers one of the fastest time to kill in the game! Purchasing this service means I will complete all 6 steps In competitive in order to obtain Luna's Howl.
    Quest steps for Luna's howl:
    Step 1-10 competitive matches

Step 2-150 hand cannon kills

Step 3-200 solar kills

Step 4-3 rumble matches

Step 5-100 handcannon headshot kills

Step 6-fabled glory rank (2100)

Feel free to message me on discord ( papidang#2897 ) battlenet (Papi#11413) or DM me here!
    Here are my current Destiny 2 stats :Papi#11413 - Destiny 2 Profile - Destiny Tracker
    Screenshot - 43da145b5dfa9ec236b8af75eb0b6e55 - Gyazo

I will finish small/incomplete orders! Prices will vary depending on which step the account is currently on.
    My account is maxed glory and Ranked as Legend!
    I Do offer other service such as Last Wish Raid, Gambit, and Etc!

Having trouble? Let me help you obtain Luna's Howl/ Not Forgotten before the season ends!
    I am trying to get in touch with you via discord and battle.net but it’s not letting me send a message without sending a friends request. I just want to know your pricing and see if it’s something I can afford.

KitD2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had the pleasure of using PapiDang's services over the past couple days - I could not possibly be more impressed with how everything went from start to finish! He was easy to talk to, and was willing to work within my needs with regard to time. He promised me completion within 5 days to meet my needs, but said he would shoot for 2 days. He managed to complete the job in ONE SINGLE DAY of work on my account! PapiDang is very professional and far exceeded both my expectations and his own word as to the completion of the work. His prices were fair and he was easy to reach throughout the process, and even took care of something unrelated to the job for me to help me progress in another quest through his work.

I will absolutely never look elsewhere for boosting services in the future. An absolute pleasure doing business. Thank you!!

HarmonyL's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Papidang,

I sent you a PM, just wondering how much it would cost and roughly how long it would take to get me a not forgotten. I'm partially through the hand cannon precision kill step. PC player on NA. Cheers.

keldog315's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Papi dang is a beast! I messaged him yesterday, played a bit, logged off to go to bed, and woke up to screenshots of the completed luna quest in my inventory. what a hero. faster and cheaper than anyone else out there i bet

VeddyBadMan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look no further - this is the guy you want to work with. I echo all of the comments made before me. Professional, timely communication, and willing to work around your schedule. Easy transaction and fast results. Highly recommended. May your headshots be crispy!

someguy@work's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    made this account to rep this guy. Good service. +1

WoahColours's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Firstly,
    Papi is 100% trustworthy with your account. He is extremely reasonable and nice, watching his stream was a blast as well.
    When he says he'll get you your desired rank he means it!
    Very smooth transaction, very happy. Definitely wouldn't have been able to get my Lunas this season without his help, and he gave me a great deal.
    Would seriously recommend way over all the other boosting sites, go with Papi!!!!!!!
    Again thank you Papi for doing an amazing job and overall being a great guy!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast