SharpEye Destiny 2 AIMBOT *  BURST PVP-PVE MODE * SMOOTH-AGGRESSIVE-PERFECT TRACKING menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 15 12345 ... LastLast
    Sharp_Eye's Avatar Banned SharpEye CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    9/18
    Trade Feedback
    50 (72%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SharpEye Destiny 2 AIMBOT * BURST PVP-PVE MODE * SMOOTH-AGGRESSIVE-PERFECT TRACKING

From the producers of Overwatch SharpEye Project, we are happy to announce and welcome you on board on our Destiny 2 Project.

Update With all of respect i would like to announce that our sales are shutting down due to lack of maintability of this product. The reason we shutting down is because Activision Games constantly updates and that so makes it hard for us to maintain and provide security on the same level. I would like to thank everyone for your support and collaboration through all of our running days. Annual users will still be provided with troubleshoot support according to their purchase terms and agreements.

To ownedcore admins ; You may now delete this thread and account since it wont be no longer active. I much appreciate your support and understanding

SharpEye is a fully external pixel bot, carefully designed with unique coding mechanisms in order to provide you the very best of performance and quality.

Here some vouches- reviews from our customers

Originally Posted by [B
    drsos;3867344]Aimbot (PvP) = 10/10 : Smooth, Efficient and deadly effective. Highly customizable to fit anyone's playstyle, and needs.
    Triggerbot = 10/10 : Insane with hand cannons! Gives a whole new meaning to Run and Gun. Makes picking off targets with a sniper rifle a cinch at long ranges.
    PvE Mode = 10/10 : Solid and deadly in raids/strikes. Makes runs smoother and faster, as you just mow down any mobs in your path! You will have to make different profiles for different sized HP Bars though.
    Support = 11/10 : SharpEye support is among the best. Fast, to the point, and dedicated to making sure everyone has the best experience!

Originally Posted by faytalic View Post
    ok boys here is my review, long time user of his other product for OW. And gave this one a try as amazing as the results where from his other project.
    1. the support AS ALWAYS is top notch. Not a single other cheat dev ive ever dealt with is on this caliber. Its friendly/fun/helpful. hes amazing guy. screenshares and helps u nonstop.
    2. the bot itself is same as OW, everyones settings will be different, but once you get them adjusted with ALOT of customizing it will be a breeze and be insane. Its not an out of the package product, you need to adjust it and play around with it. But once you get it, its 10000% worth every penny. Its fast/smooth/accurate. Makes you feel like a god, and playing legit after using just feels horrible.
    The hand cannon trigger bot is stupendous, playing legit after using it just feels clunky and awkward. Hand cannon wasnt even fun till i used the trigger bot tbh.

His products are good, They are same level / better than what is out atm. And are safe.
    His support is MILES beyond anyone else. Its like having the product of a big chain but service of small shop. Its fantastic i personally wish he never stops development, and can branch into other games as well.
    yet again 10/10 from me

Originally Posted by dreakon View Post
    Aimbot (PvP) = 10/10 : Very effective and reliable.Triggerbot = ?/? : I haven't used this yet. There are still some aspects I'm missing. Not sure what everything is mapped to, so I'm not sure what the Triggerbot key is.
    PvE Mode = 10/10 : Just as effective as PVP
    Support = ?/? : I received the product within 24 hours and the instructions were clear. Hoping there are some updates to keymapping and some clarification on how to edit and create other profiles. (I looked a bit, but haven't found anything yet. I could be missing them.)
    Originally Posted by Pen View Post
    So this bot is definitely the real deal. Out of the box it was a little bumpy — I had a few issues and the wiki linked wasn't quite clear on how to edit the settings to fix them.
    However, I shot support an email and they were able to explain everything in clear terms and provide me with some examples. I give their support absolute top marks.

Once I had the knowledge needed to edit the bot to my tastes, it's now perfect in all scenarios. I've been destroying in PvP (my best Iron Banner yet!) and I'm now far ahead of my fireteam in strike stats.

If you're having any trouble at all getting it adapted to your tastes — and I believe with programs like these, everyone is a little different and requires their own unique tweaking — I encourage you to contact support so they can help you out.

I'll be a long-time customer for sure. Looking forward to playing with the Overwatch version as well.

Originally Posted by [I
    CalsySnow;3871269]If you've used Sharps OW bot you already know. If you haven't then no worries, This bot will not let you down. Aimbot and trigger are sooo good. Right out the box I jumped right into PvP and was just melting faces with a hand cannon. I'm still working on settings for PvE ,playing around with it a little. But this is a great buy. Service was fast , got it in less than 24hrs. Would recommend.[/I]
    Originally Posted by [I
    VampireGamer;3876096]Here's my review.[/I]

Top notch bot, awesome support and quick delivery.

Features

Auto HP-BAR Scanning. Smooth strong fast and accurate.

Single target mode. Allows you to focus only on one single target reducing snaps when team fighting

Burst PVE mode. You can now Aimlock Raid-Elite-Bosses with huge accuracy advantage making it more easy to farm your LEGENDARY items.

Fully customized optimization. You can adjust the performance and power according to your own preferences. Legit-semi legit-Beast mode

HandCannon Trigger-bot. A unique function with advanced mechanisms for those who want to 3 shot their enemies.

Price

[

Safety Policy. What we love the most is safety! Before we release anything we personally test to see if every single thing is in check taking care your PRIVATE builds for your maximum security. With our advanced encrypted methods, we keep our product far from any detection. Please keep in mind though, that using third-party programs do not guarantee eternal safety. There is always a possibility to put your account at risk.

FAQ

• Does it read or write any memory? -NO! This is an external pixel bot where it scans your monitor only.
    • What payment methods do you support? -We accept paypal and Bitcoins !
    • How i buy? -Just choose your version icon link, complete your purchase and exactly after that my emails will instruct you what to do. Please CHECK your E MAILS
    • I bought from you 4+ hours have passed and nothing! Im worried ! What should i do now? -First of all make sure you have followed my automated instruction RocketR e mail! The delivery will be given in a maximum 24 hour strict time line. We carefully check each license and build carefully, so please be patient!
    • Do you offer support? Yes we are. -You will be given specific discord staff names if requested) and only for (issues-troubleshoots) or anything that concerns you about our product. We re not trying to build a community, we want to provide you the best of what you paying for. Anything that concerns you can be solved through e mails or discord live support.
    • Do you offer any trials? Or daily copies just for a test? -No and we will not ever will. I hope my vouches and reviews can speak for you.
    • Do you offer HWID changes? -No at any circumstance. We ve seen a huge raise of scammers lately so no more free HWID changes. If you want another license as well you must purchase a completely new version.
    • I want to pay for the year plan what that means? -It means that you have 365 complete days of full sharpeye services and when it ends you will continue your subscription for free without paying anything else as long as my services keep running and the game is still active

[

REFUND POLICY

PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF USE CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES AND OBLIGATIONS. THESE INCLUDE VARIOUS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS AND A DISPUTE-RESOLUTION CLAUSE THAT GOVERNS HOW DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED

With respect to any products and services purchased from SharpEye Project on you hereby understand and agree as follow:

Charges; Refunds. You agree to pay SharpEye Project the amount charged to your credit card/Paypal at the time you place your online Subscription order (Rocketr). Once charged and paid, the Subscription fee is non-refundable for all purposes.

Term. The Term of the Subscription begins upon successful processing of your online credit card/Paypal transaction and shall continue in full force and effect for the period of time you have subscribed to. I hope my vouches will make you understand that we keep a level of professionalism.

After all these been said i would deeply ask you to refrain from posting here any questions regarding support, or how to contact me. Posts like ''which are the best settings'' i bought from you before 5 hours and no response yet, ''aimbot doesnt work for me'' ''working on win 7?'' will be reported to the administration and will be ignored. This is not a forum for discussions. You know where to find us,we will be more than happy to help and answer to EVERY QUESTION. Lets try to keep this clean for the ones that want proof or vouches! Good luck to ya all!
    Last edited by Sharp_Eye; 03-31-2019 at 08:00 AM.

SharpEye Destiny 2 AIMBOT *  BURST PVP-PVE MODE * SMOOTH-AGGRESSIVE-PERFECT TRACKING
  2. Thanks Golddialsoap (1 members gave Thanks to Sharp_Eye for this useful post)
    drsos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aimbot (PvP) = 10/10 : Smooth, Efficient and deadly effective. Highly customizable to fit anyone's playstyle, and needs.
    Triggerbot = 10/10 : Insane with hand cannons! Gives a whole new meaning to Run and Gun. Makes picking off targets with a sniper rifle a cinch at long ranges.
    PvE Mode = 10/10 : Solid and deadly in raids/strikes. Makes runs smoother and faster, as you just mow down any mobs in your path! You will have to make different profiles for different sized HP Bars though.
    Support = 11/10 : SharpEye support is among the best. Fast, to the point, and dedicated to making sure everyone has the best experience!

4. Thanks Sharp_Eye, Razzue (2 members gave Thanks to drsos for this useful post)
    faytalic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok boys here is my review, long time user of his other product for OW. And gave this one a try as amazing as the results where from his other project.
    1. the support AS ALWAYS is top notch. Its friendly/fun/helpful. hes amazing guy. screenshares and helps u nonstop.
    2. the bot itself is same as OW, everyones settings will be different, but once you get them adjusted with ALOT of customizing it will be a breeze and be insane. Its not an out of the package product, you need to adjust it and play around with it. But once you get it, its 10000% worth every penny. Its fast/smooth/accurate. Makes you feel like a god, and playing legit after using just feels horrible.
    The hand cannon trigger bot is stupendous, playing legit after using it just feels clunky and awkward. Hand cannon wasnt even fun till i used the trigger bot tbh.

His products are good, And are safe.
    His support is good. Its like having the product of a big chain but service of small shop. Its fantastic i personally wish he never stops development, and can branch into other games as well.
    yet again 10/10 from me
    Last edited by DvASystems; 06-25-2018 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Global trade rule 4

6. Thanks Razzue, Golddialsoap (2 members gave Thanks to faytalic for this useful post)
    dreakon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aimbot = 10/10 : Very effective and reliable.
    Triggerbot = 10/10 : Works as should.
    PvE Mode = 10/10 : Just as effective as PVP (Needs some tweaking out of box)
    Support = 10/10 : I received the product within 24 hours and the instructions were clear. Hoping there are some updates to keymapping and some clarification on how to edit and create other profiles. (I looked a bit, but haven't found anything yet. I could be missing them.)
    Last edited by dreakon; 07-02-2018 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Updating Review

att4nius's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello! any plans on adding wallhacks or chams? thank you

Pen's Avatar Member And Ink CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    11/3
    Trade Feedback
    17 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So this bot is definitely the real deal. Out of the box it was a little bumpy — I had a few issues and the wiki linked wasn't quite clear on how to edit the settings to fix them.
    However, I shot support an email and they were able to explain everything in clear terms and provide me with some examples. I give their support absolute top marks.

Once I had the knowledge needed to edit the bot to my tastes, it's now perfect in all scenarios. I've been destroying in PvP (my best Iron Banner yet!) and I'm now far ahead of my fireteam in strike stats.

If you're having any trouble at all getting it adapted to your tastes — and I believe with programs like these, everyone is a little different and requires their own unique tweaking — I encourage you to contact support so they can help you out.

I'll be a long-time customer for sure. Looking forward to playing with the Overwatch version as well.
    Last edited by Pen; 07-14-2018 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Review
    "And on the third hand..."
    (Quick, get an octopus!)

19benni81's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    purchased and waiting ... I sent the required email to the support unfortunately instead of the "delivery email" ... I hope that does not cause any problems! ^^

CalsySnow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you've used Sharps OW bot you already know. If you haven't then no worries, This bot will not let you down. Aimbot and trigger are sooo good. Right out the box I jumped right into PvP and was just melting faces with a hand cannon. I'm still working on settings for PvE ,playing around with it a little. But this is a great buy. Service was fast , got it in less than 24hrs. Would recommend.
    Last edited by CalsySnow; 07-10-2018 at 09:26 AM.

Fourstyx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just purchased will post results. I'll be testing with rewasd and other software to see if I can make it compatible with a controller

Fourstyx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if anyone wants to post their settings that would be helpful, experiencing some jumping, inaccuracy, im on 4k 3820x2k..otherwise its working as intended.

also its possible to use a controller if u use rewasd and remap all the buttons from testing

Sharp_Eye's Avatar Banned SharpEye CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    9/18
    Trade Feedback
    50 (72%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Fourstyx View Post
    if anyone wants to post their settings that would be helpful, experiencing some jumping, inaccuracy, im on 4k 3820x2k..otherwise its working as intended.

also its possible to use a controller if u use rewasd and remap all the buttons from testing
    Sharing settings on my selling thread is now allowed. Please advise my support

VampireGamer's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, is this for hand cannon only or any weapons?

EDIT: nm, found the info
    Last edited by VampireGamer; 07-10-2018 at 08:43 PM.

Thanks G/R
    7/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    will contact support and my bad.
    Last edited by VampireGamer; 07-13-2018 at 04:33 PM.

inrente's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will give an update as soon as I have received and tested it

Thanks G/R
    7/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's my review.

Top notch bot, awesome support and quick delivery.

Page 1 of 15 12345 ... LastLast