Selling a steam accounts with csgo skins / Trade banned / Low prices menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Adr3naliN17's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling a steam accounts with csgo skins / Trade banned / Low prices

Hello guys! I am selling a steam accounts with csgo skins, they're trade banned, so i gonna sell them for the lowest price possible! There are a lot of skins in the accounts and I decided to sell them to someone who will not need to trade and buy, just to playing the game with skins, you can play matchmaking and it's currently ready to register in faceit!

Steam Account (Inventory for 2000$): Steam Community :: Adr3naliN THE KING Price: 150$

Steam Account (Inventory for 5000$): Steam Community :: THE KING OF CSGO Price: 350$

Steam Account (Inventory for 22000$): Steam Community :: Adr3naliN THE KING Price 400$

Steam Account (Inventory for 2000$): Steam Community :: Adr3naliN THE KING Price 150$

IF SOMEONE IS INTERESTED FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME
    Discord: Adr3naliN#3015

Selling a steam accounts with csgo skins / Trade banned / Low prices
    vittowsky1g's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if u want we can trade i can give u my main acc with lem rank mm and ge wingman never cheated on it Steam Community :: vittowsky1g
    pm me on discord if u want vittowsky1g#5737