CSGO trade banned account with 40+Knives+ Howl + Dragon Lore. price 99euro menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

tye87's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CSGO trade banned account with 40+Knives+ Howl + Dragon Lore. price 99euro

So I'm selling My CSGO trade banned account it has rare expensive knives over 40 Knives and Howl and Dragon lore, and many other skins, I can show you the steam link and inventory and proof of ownership, original email included, I WILL SHOW YOU THE STEAM LINK profile on discord! I CAN'T post it here to avoid getting it banned. I WILL post some pics of the inventory, below. also the account has prime and loyalty badge, has over 1k hours in CSGO

Price is only 99EURO, add me on discord tye#5384

we can discuss!
    Attached Images Attached Images

CSGO trade banned account with 40+Knives+ Howl + Dragon Lore. price 99euro
    Joseph2790's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking to buy a trade banned acccount

Originally Posted by tye87 View Post
    So I'm selling My CSGO trade banned account it has rare expensive knives over 40 Knives and Howl and Dragon lore, and many other skins, I can show you the steam link and inventory and proof of ownership, original email included, I WILL SHOW YOU THE STEAM LINK profile on discord! I CAN'T post it here to avoid getting it banned. I WILL post some pics of the inventory, below. also the account has prime and loyalty badge, has over 1k hours in CSGO

we can discuss!
    hey man would like to buy, i would pay with skins
    your discord dosnt work please add me : Dark Knight#3826

s2noob's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, im interested, could you repy with your current discord so we could discuss about it?

ekgmeister's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tye87 View Post

we can discuss!
    Hello i am interested to buy this account from you. Add me on discord ekgmeister#4960. thank you