My private csgo multihack menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

VeryCoolUsername's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My private csgo multihack

=== Internal cheat - injectable dll, coded by me ===
    - VAC undetected (been playing with this hack for over half year while improving it)
    - Tested it on faceit as well, undetected, but don't use anti-aim there
    - Coded in C++ with pattern scanning, so you never have to manually update the offsets
    - VS screen, coz why not: (imgur.com/s8TtAfH.png)

-- Features --
    - GlowESP - on players / weapons, c4.., can turn on vis check - glow only visible enemies, glow in game: i.imgur.com/M3lbyVI.png
    - Aimbot (Legit mode / Rage mode) (my own math to do nice smooth curved aimbot for legit mode) - completely adjustable smooth (aim time - how quickly the aimbot moves to target), can target head or body
    - BHOP
    - Triggerbot
    - Recoil control system (RCS) - either perfect or legit mode
    - Anti-Aim (AA)(a.k.a. spin bot, but spinning is not the best way to dodge bullets, my hack looks behind you into the ground and shakes from right to left - jitter)
    - Radar hack
    - I might have forgotten some feature

It was coded for my own use, so I didn't implement any fancy menu and all features are controlled using numpad (features are binded to numbers), you can see whats on/off in console

I am not looking to sell to a lot of people, ~10 at most since I am going to bind it your HWID, so only you can use the given cheat build (prevents the hack from going public and detected) and most cheats I came across were limitted for some time (for example for 1 month), you get this forever.

Since I have a nice job as programmer, I am not really looking for much money, I would actually prefer some nice skins. I will take any $20+ skin, in return I will give you custom built cheat dll binded to your HWID, which does not need updates when csgo updates and is undetected, unless you get overwatch ban. I got to global elite with legit mode without any problems. ~my acc https://i.imgur.com/Chh3uk4.png

I can give out some for free for vouches, pm me if you are interested. (if you have decent post count/reputation on this site)
    Last edited by VeryCoolUsername; 05-07-2016 at 12:59 PM.

My private csgo multihack
    Grim32's Avatar Master Sergeant

Thanks G/R
    5/3
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FYI Your steam name appears to be showing in the top left of your glowesp screenshot(?)

-Grim

VeryCoolUsername's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Grim32 View Post
    FYI Your steam name appears to be showing in the top left of your glowesp screenshot(?)

-Grim

Hah, thanks for the catch, you are right, fixed