**INSTANT** Dark Matter Hard Unlock Services menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Boogz787's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

**INSTANT** Dark Matter Hard Unlock Services

Welcome Potential Buyers!!
    This service will provide you Dark Matter Ultra Hard Unlock + Max Weapons Levels.

What is Required?
    - MW2019 Installed
    - Activision ID so we can add you into the lobbies.
    What the process & how the Camo stick?
    Once you purchase the service you'll provide us your Activision ID. Once we add you we bring you into our lobbies & unlock the camos + max your weapons out for you. These services are hard unlock meaning they stick no matter what and since both Cold War & Warzone is cross-progression it will transfer to both games.
    What about the New Weapons that come out?
    Once you received the Hard Unlock service any future weapons that released from the game will received the Camo at the time of the service it was done. Meaning it automatically unlocks once you unlock the dlc guns.

DM ULTRA - $150
    DM ULTRA(Include Max Weapons) $160
    Contact me on discord to get your services done a lot faster. Contact me on Discord. We also have prices if you want to do dm ultra group services (bring your family + friends). My discord: Boogz#0001

VOUCHES:
    Vouches
    Last edited by Boogz787; 04-18-2021 at 02:56 AM.

**INSTANT** Dark Matter Hard Unlock Services