(CHEAP | 1.35€ ) Aged Warzone Accounts | Customs ones as you wish | non-botted menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Stortex's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(CHEAP | 1.35€ ) Aged Warzone Accounts | Customs ones as you wish | non-botted

AGED WARZONE ACCOUNTS

For some Accounts we have an autoshop on Sellix now:
    CHECK IT OUT: sellix.io/St0rtex

All of our Accounts have mail-access

These prices are roughly and would be way cheaper if you buy in bulk! (down to 15% of original price)

MP-Kills:Price

As i am updating prices on demand just join the Discord for an updated list:
    phone verifieds starting at 0,30€
    and aged Accounts at 1.55€

Have bulk shit for 0.01€ in stock rn

If you want any custom amount of MP-Kills/WZ-KD/WZ-Wins/... its always possible just message me and tell me your wishes.

Aswell having Accounts with camos (Damascus, DM, Obsidian, ...)

- new stock gets tracked in my discord channel so you can check which accounts you like and pick them from the list

[NEW] Buy via our Discord Bot
    [NEW] subscription system

Accounts are unlinked so you need to link them to a battle.net Account. If you need one just write a message.

If you need help with anything regarding to our service we are always happy to help.

Proof can always been shown before purchase and middleman possible.

Discord: Ask in pm's
    Discord Server: B00st your Life

Special giveaways for customers and auktions where you can get Accounts for dirty cheap!

Vouches(on dc):
    Last edited by Stortex; 11-01-2022 at 04:27 PM. Reason: edited content

(CHEAP | 1.35€ ) Aged Warzone Accounts | Customs ones as you wish | non-botted