🔥🔥🔥 | COD: COLD WAR | Private ZOMBIES lobby TOOL | UNDETECTED | LIFTIME SUPPORT🔥🔥🔥 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

GroguMando's Avatar Member 100% Trust factor CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    12/3
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

🔥🔥🔥 | COD: COLD WAR | Private ZOMBIES lobby TOOL | UNDETECTED | LIFTIME SUPPORT🔥🔥🔥

What's up guys ?
    Well, we are glad to present you our "ZOMBIES TOOLS"

It's a tool to host a zombies lobbies, you can upgrade your weapons, XP, accounts, get yourself unlimited stuff (ammo, health) etc. WORKS WITH LATEST VERSION

!!! UNDETECTED !!!2021

Buyers will recieve lifetime updates, full support (we are online 24/7) , easy install guide and basically everything that he needs to be satisfied

SALE FOR NEXT 2 DAYS - PRICE $69

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, LET ME KNOW IN MY DISCORD BELLOW

GroguMando#4138

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, LET ME KNOW IN MY DISCORD BELLOW

GroguMando#4138

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Last edited by GroguMando; 05-06-2021 at 05:59 AM.

🔥🔥🔥 | COD: COLD WAR | Private ZOMBIES lobby TOOL | UNDETECTED | LIFTIME SUPPORT🔥🔥🔥
    GroguMando's Avatar Member 100% Trust factor CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    12/3
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UPDATE:

Added little video, and tool showcase

MikleVi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy is scammer dont buy any of his stuff. Save your money.

Thanks G/R
    12/3
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MikleVi View Post
    This guy is scammer dont buy any of his stuff. Save your money.
    What's the issue ? I belive you are the guy who bought our WOW bot, which has been delivered and set up for you, after you hasn't been able to run it, even though our help, we decided to pay you back via bitcoin, as you paid too. After issues were made on your side, we decided to refund you, even we don't needed to, you also recieved a free bonus, which is our methods as I paid service, due problems you had.

Well, this is how sellers has to deal with a people like you, we even refunded you ( seems like you just pulling a scam at us ), even when you still hare our bot and our methods to go on.

I'd like to prove with whole discord conversation, that this guy intention was no good in the beggining, that's why we decided to refund him and stop wasting our time, he also blocked us on discord, which we have proof.

EDIT: Is there any admin, who will be able to resolve our FAKE spam reviews issue ? I'd be glad, willing to prove, or show any post/discord history or any proof that we are valid, and we spend damn time working on our stuff, and our reputation is being ruined like this, which is unfair.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by GroguMando; 02-02-2021 at 01:08 PM.

axxxx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This dude is not a scammer. Seeing people claming so actually made me dig and reset my password just to post this. Ive purchased the EFT from him and it works flawlessly.

Thanks G/R
    12/3
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by axxxx View Post
    This dude is not a scammer. Seeing people claming so actually made me dig and reset my password just to post this. Ive purchased the EFT from him and it works flawlessly.
    Thanks so much bud ! <3