Call of duty: Cold war bot lobbies - max level guns for both multiplayer + zombies! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Austyyy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Call of duty: Cold war bot lobbies - max level guns for both multiplayer + zombies!

WELCOME TO MY SHOP

I am hosting Bot Lobbies for both Multiplayer and Zombies game modes that can help to rank you guns to the maximum level! These changes are PERMANENT and will carry over once you close the game!

Ranking all of your guns to max level will only help you in achieving those camo's you are after!

We are working on a hack that will allow you to earn camouflages PERMANENTLY once you close the game - coming soon!!

The following prices apply for both Multiplayer and Zombies bot lobbies:
    - 1 Hour = $20 USD
    - 3 Hours = $50 USD
    - Any other amount of hours and price can be determined via negotiation with myself via my discord.

Accepting PAYPAL payments only.

Message/Add my discord here! >>>> TrashAusty#1816

OR Alternatively join my discord server and enquire within >>> TrashAusty's COD BOT LOBBIES!

Call of duty: Cold war bot lobbies - max level guns for both multiplayer + zombies!