Unchecked mw multi/warzone | 27days played | 111k kills | 1 kd | 0 | taking offers menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Alicia96's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unchecked mw multi/warzone | 27days played | 111k kills | 1 kd | $130 | taking offers

My starting price is $130 (selling it cheap so send me your offers!)

- Account was manually leveled.
    - Has at least 1 Damascus guaranteed
    - I won't be able to provide you screenshots other than this cod tracker page for you to see the stats of the account; katsuchiyo'''s Multiplayer Overview - COD Tracker
    - You will be given a 1-week warranty for invalid login details, if it has no Damascus in it or if it's already shadow banned before you started playing with it.
    - I am selling the Activision account. You need to have the game in your own platforms' accounts (Blizzard/Playstation/Xbox/Steam) in order for you to link it to your own platform to start playing with it.

I take PayPal/BTC payments. We can trade directly or use an MM.

Join my Discord server for daily free accounts and giveaways! Voodoo Plugs
    Last edited by Alicia96; 10-20-2020 at 05:11 AM.

Unchecked mw multi/warzone | 27days played | 111k kills | 1 kd | 0 | taking offers