[9.99$] [Automated] [Perfect for cheating] Aged COD:MW Phone Verified Account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Vaiperboy's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    22 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[9.99$] [Automated] [Perfect for cheating] Aged COD:MW Phone Verified Account

These accounts are similiar to my fresh ones but with stats! Due to this, the accounts last MUCH longer before getting shadowbanned (This is why your main is not getting shadowbanned, due to stats. These accounts can be as your main as well!)
    Discord server (very nice com and support): COD Accounts (updated)

Damsucs available too! Contact on discord for really cheap prices
    Shoppy link: shoppy.gg/@RandomPotato

Bulk rates:
    1. Ask in discord (depending on my mood)

(THESE ARE ALREADY-MADE ACCOUNTS WHICH YOU GET AFTER BUYING, NO NEED TO WAIT ON ME OR ANYTHING)
    • These accounts are also phone verified so they can be played on Warzone immediately!
    • You will the receive the whole account(s) details along with the OG email (to receive the verification codes) and the Activsion account (incase you want to link the account to another platform).
    • These accounts have stats rather than being new to the game, meaning you have some unlocked stuff ready for you in the loadouts. They are perfect for raging purposes.
    • Guaranteed 15k+ kills.
    • Account is not botted! Stats is legit so is the account.
    • You are free to change the email and password for both of the emails if you wish.

Please read:
    If you need mass accounts created to your email (you can create unlimited accounts to one email [this is to save time when logging into each email]) contact me on discord (contact below) for a fresh list of accounts to your email + cheaper rates when buying in bulk (rate will be discussed).
    No refunds at all except if the account doesn't work within the first 24 hours.
    For reselling purposes add my discord

Contact details:
    Discord: Toxic#9283
    Last edited by Vaiperboy; 10-24-2020 at 04:51 PM.

[9.99$] [Automated] [Perfect for cheating] Aged COD:MW Phone Verified Account
    Johnny8557's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bought one account from Toxic,i messed something up when my PC crashed,so he threw me another account totally free as soon as i told him what happened,hands down a very good seller with super fast response time,has a awesome discord too...ill def be back to see him after my next cod ban lol. thanks Toxic!!!you the man

vavsuhka's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where is the link for the $10 accounts?

I can vouch for this guy, already bought $1 burner accounts and it was fast and no problems encountered.

wudi86778691's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it a multi person account