Shoppy.gg/@cordisc - BOT LOBBY & TOOL / UAV/Hacks/Spoofers/Accounts/ DA /ALL SERVICES menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

cordisc's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shoppy.gg/@cordisc - BOT LOBBY & TOOL / UAV/Hacks/Spoofers/Accounts/ DA /ALL SERVICES

Hello all, i am providing these top quality services at a great price.
    You get what you pay for and we make sure to provide the best customer service possible for you.
    I have a community of over 5,000 members and i can be vouched for from anyone.

DISCORD:
    .CORDISC#9957
    LockSmith Services

Telgram : @cordisc

[CENTER]SERVICES
    • SPOOFER
    • Cheats ( AIMBOT, ESP, WALLHACKS)
    • Accounts
    • Damascus accounts
    • Shadow ban fix
    • Regiments
    • Bot Lobbies(AFK)
    • Launcher Lobbies
    • Hard unlocks
    • warzone wins

Feel free to join our discord at Locksmith Services

CHEETS AND SPOOFER ARE UPDATED AND REMAIN UNDETECTED!
    Last edited by cordisc; 10-07-2021 at 10:50 AM.

Shoppy.gg/@cordisc - BOT LOBBY & TOOL / UAV/Hacks/Spoofers/Accounts/ DA /ALL SERVICES
    franzokyo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been looking for easy rage accounts for warzone. Below are the reasons why I would purchase from Cordisc again.

- Responsive seller and committed to customers
    - Has dedicated group chat for support
    - All rage accounts I bought from him have never experienced "Disconnection error" when first launching warzone.
    - That is common with fresh battlenet accounts but his is aged. And its even around the same price as other sellers
    - He has other tools that would make your warzone experience better.
    - Hes legit. Ive been dealing with him since last year from bot lobbies to car and COD accounts.
    - He provides 40-50% off discount from the rare accounts like Damascus from his page
    - I have been using the cheats he offers for a long time and I have never been banned as the cheats run in Kernel mode (ring-0) which is impossible for COD anti cheat to detect