CoD MW 2019 Unlocker[Get DAMASCUS and OBSIDIAN 100% safely. With free trial! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

GGBOY69's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CoD MW 2019 Unlocker[Get DAMASCUS and OBSIDIAN 100% safely. With free trial!

CoD MW 2019 Unlocker [Complete daily challenges, camo, and weapon unlocks, and etc]

Great way to unlock DAMASCUS and OBSIDIAN camos 100% safely. With Free Trial

With the original unlocker, users may get banned. I found a way to get people into the bot game by inviting (can give a trial, a limited amount of kills) 15 USD unlimited kills ( I will get u into the bot game) ( if u got disconnected or game crashed, with a screenshot, I will get u back in) the bot will not move, not attack, u can unlock any weapons skins. With the unlimited kill, u can stay in for a whole day( or even more) I can now unlock DAMASCUS in a single day by this. Much cheaper way than taking the risk and spend 35 USD to buy and use the unlocker.

Email: [email protected]

Payment method: Venmo, Paypal, Chase, Alipay, Wechat. (Feel free to talk about other ways)
    Last edited by GGBOY69; 05-27-2020 at 08:36 PM.

CoD MW 2019 Unlocker[Get DAMASCUS and OBSIDIAN 100% safely. With free trial!