:cool:Origin Account | BF1/BF4/Titanfall 2 | Security Question Included | 35$:cool: menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

galsativa21's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:cool:Origin Account | BF1/BF4/Titanfall 2 | Security Question Included | 35$:cool:

Hello there! i am looking to sell this nice origin account , it comes with the security question and you can change the email and the password in the account. info about the account below. (i have more account if someone is interested)

Games details:
    Battlefield 1 DELUXE Edition
    Battlefield 4 PREMIUM Edition
    Titanfall 2
    Mass Effect 2

Price: 35$ , Can negotiate the price with a serious buyer!

Payment Methods: Only PayPal at the moment!

Contact information:
    1. Steam: /id/galsativa21/
    2. Skype: galsativa20

Terms of Service:
    1. I shall not go first with unknown users, i will go first only with trusted members around OwnedCore Community.
    2. Account prices are not final and can be negotiable with serious buyers
    3. I am not responsible for any suspend/ban after the trade, the accounts i sell are 100% safe and never used cheats in them.
    4. ALL of the accounts i sell are not CRACKED/Stolen , I am the original owner.

:cool:Origin Account | BF1/BF4/Titanfall 2 | Security Question Included | 35$:cool:-kbkz63zssrqscdhfqy-4ea-gif
    :cool:Origin Account | BF1/BF4/Titanfall 2 | Security Question Included | 35$:cool:-mnq2teb4qiqsusgck_exow-gif

Have a Good Day!

:cool:Origin Account | BF1/BF4/Titanfall 2 | Security Question Included | 35$:cool: