Trading Steam and / or Origin account for Overwatch key. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Obllique's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trading Steam and / or Origin account for Overwatch key.

Hellouuu there,

I would like to trade my Steam and / or Origin account just for a single as pringle Overwatch key. It don't really matther either it's Standard or Origins edition.

Here's a pic of list of my Steam games
    - Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Aaaand here is a pic of list of my Origin games. (BF3 is over 45 rank, and BF1 is over ~15.. I dont really remember what was the rank in BF1 as I havent played it for a couple months, because I got bored of it.) - Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

The reason why Im trading both accounts is - Im just slightly bored of those games that Ive in my Steam and Origin Library, and recently I played Overwatch on my friends account and I just felt in love with the game, but sadly I dont have any money to buy the game by myself. :/

P.S. - Im NOT gonna go first, because this is not my first time trading accounts, and Ive been scammed before some times, just because I was trusting people too much at the time, and Ive learned from my mistakes, and I wont reapeat them again.

Any questions, feel free to PM me.

Trading Steam and / or Origin account for Overwatch key.
    9988mm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Add me on skype:maor.d4