Selling pc steam ark char acc 1x level 170 smalls level 150 Discord: XXI#3681 menu

User Tag List

Odin12345's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling pc steam ark char acc 1x level 170 smalls level 150 Discord: XXI#3681

Discord XXI#3681

Selling pc steam ark char acc 1x level 170 smalls level 150 Discord: XXI#3681
    speedyspinner's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't fall for the scam, lost $75+ to him.I tried to buy a dupe mehthod from his other post. He will pretend like he's trying to sell you something super secret and say things like "don't leak or I get kicked from my tribe" etc. I make xxx per week from selling to them. Then at the end he won't block you but just keep you ignored and he will never actually do live sharing. he will only show you a few pre-recorded few second long clips of a dupe but never anything live even after you pay. Move on.